Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

noobisbeast

Novice Member
May 17, 2017
Because NOBODY has EVER won from StanIey and me in Kong.

And overall it's just a nice map. Good space between islands, nice mid etc.

Reactions: StanleyZ

RockyFlyer

Aug 14, 2016
I can probably beat you with a friend of mine, we should duel it out sometime! But it is a good map in general!

Reactions: Juskebat

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
You guys will lose if you play against us.

Add StanIey ingame, his name is Laden1957
I've never lost, I don't think I will ever lose.
I am LITCHERALLY INVINCIBLE. I have over 300,000 confirmed kills in EggWars, you seriously think you can best me in EggWars, noob?? I have a PhD in Advanced EggWars Mechanics and I have over 10 years of experience in destroying yolks.

But yeah, definitely agree, Kong is great. Played about 6 games with a steve, he was rather kind.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I am LITCHERALLY INVINCIBLE. I have over 300,000 confirmed kills in EggWars, you seriously think you can best me in EggWars, noob?? I have a PhD in Advanced EggWars Mechanics and I have over 10 years of experience in destroying yolks.

But yeah, definitely agree, Kong is great. Played about 6 games with a steve, he was rather kind.
Kid, I once punched a cow so hard it died in one hit. You seriously think your 300,000 kills matter when you're on the farm field against me? I will pluck you like a chicken you absolute biscuit.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Kid, I once punched a cow so hard it died in one hit. You seriously think your 300,000 kills matter when you're on the farm field against me? I will pluck you like a chicken you absolute biscuit.
I do not take kindly to insults upon animals, who do you think you are? you think you're tough because you attack animals? wowee, I'll send PETA on you and you'll get arrested, we should not be using animals as a measure of strength, how awful... BUT ONE TIME I SUPLEXED THIS FISH, YOU AINT GOT NOTHING ON ME.

[not sure how long we can keep this up...]

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I do not take kindly to insults upon animals, who do you think you are? you think you're tough because you attack animals? wowee, I'll send PETA on you and you'll get arrested, we should not be using animals as a measure of strength, how awful... BUT ONE TIME I SUPLEXED THIS FISH, YOU AINT GOT NOTHING ON ME.

[not sure how long we can keep this up...]
You filthy mortal, that cow came at me first! I was the victim, and yet I still falcon-punched it so hard it literally turned to raw beef and leather on the spot. Apologise at once, or I'll harass you on Reddit for a while until you do or until I get bored.

This is some juicy drama!

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
My teammate is Shaggy himself. He doesn't even need to use a computer. He will physically transcend himself to enter virtual reality and phase you out of existance with but a single hair on his head, take your egg, make such a perfect omelet out of it that Gordon Ramsay will cry with envy. Then he will phase you back in and banish you to the shadow realm where you may spend eons trying to grasp what kind of power you just witnessed.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
My teammate is Shaggy himself. He doesn't even need to use a computer. He will physically transcend himself to enter virtual reality and phase you out of existance with but a single hair on his head, take your egg, make such a perfect omelet out of it that Gordon Ramsay will cry with envy. Then he will phase you back in and banish you to the shadow realm where you may spend eons trying to grasp what kind of power you just witnessed.
My teammate Marge Simpson from that South Park show will headbutt Shaggy's eyebrows off then uninstall him from life. Then she'll upgrade her generators to level seventeen and literally drown her opponents in the diamonds they so desperately camp for. When the whole world dies, she'll stand above everybody who ever said "I've never lost" and dab so hard the planet literally just disappears for absolutely no reason. In conclusion, you can draw a butterfly by drawing a cylinder, followed by two little sticks at the top, finished with a very curvy letter 'E' on each side. It won't be a good butterfly, but it will be a butterfly.

noobisbeast

Novice Member
May 17, 2017
I've never lost, I don't think I will ever lose.
You filthy mortal, that cow came at me first! I was the victim, and yet I still falcon-punched it so hard it literally turned to raw beef and leather on the spot. Apologise at once, or I'll harass you on Reddit for a while until you do or until I get bored.

This is some juicy drama!

Sophie, the CubeCraft Forum Gangster, you really think you're cool? I'm not going to be like you and threaten people on the forum. Just add Laden1957 ingame and we will play TODAY (unless you're scared).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom