Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Last time I exposed a diamond rank player, which you can see here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/know-your-poison-brasilwins.198070/

This time, I'll be exposing a salty little kid, known as Mask666. Now, before you say "OH KOI, YOU'RE EXPOSING A LITTLE KID! YOU BULLY! *tags moderator*", shut up, this was 100% provoked and you're about to find out why. Yes I was using Nostalgiacraft Alpha when this happened.

target accusations.jpg

This was after the first incident, which was him telling me that what I was doing wasn't fair. I asked him why and he said I was targeting him. I told him that when I chased him through his team's defences I wasn't targeting him but not easily giving up on a kill, but he refused to accept that fact and then what you see in this screenshot happened. He said I was targeting him bc he accused me of targeting him, which isn't true. I was just trying to kill any opponent who I saw and he happened to be that opponent a few times. I then called it not my fault that he's a salty little kid who thinks anyone who kills him is targeting him, and he responded by calling me a salty little kid. Lol I'm 16, almost 17, don't believe me, then look at my profile! He then told me I wasn't making anyone mad, but I could clearly see I had made him mad. Bc of how stupid what he was saying seemed, I started laughing irl and told him, which he refused to believe.
kid.jpg

Again more stuff about who the kid is. This actually distracted me from quite a bit of the game I was in, all bc of one salty kid accusing me of targeting him.
said.jpg

He called me cringey for saying my own name. What, is saying my own name cringey even if I'm using it to prove a point?
call out.jpg

After the game had ended and I returned to the lobby, I told everyone about my experience.
continuation.jpg

When he saw it, he said I'm the cringey one bc I spent "half the game typing". I'm 666% sure he doesn't realize he's the reason I did. I told him that I wasn't targeting or bullying him in anyway, lets see how he responded.
end.jpg

He said he never accused me of bullying him, which is true, but he said I was targeting him and some ppl might've seen my response as bullying, but it wasn't bc it was provoked. In the end, good old diamond ranked apricotbucket28 bought an end to the drama.

Next time, this series will be replaced by personality cop, a parody of iDubbbz's content cop where I expose gamers for having toxic personalities. Going on YouTube.

Reactions: Shallidor

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Like, if you see any salty kids, go up to them and say idc, don't respond to their questions. because they want one.
And the best part, is if they swear, then you can report them :)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I don't see why you are doing that, you are just trying to aggravate someone, to than just call them "poison" that is pretty backwards if you ask me, you don't know whether they have a certain mental condition that makes it easier to be aggravated or makes them breakdown when angry and unable to hold back from retaliating

But you just continue to call a salty kid either way you are simply trying to do this, and to have made more than 1 threadon this subject is just mean. Look I am sorry if this sounds like I am just trying to insult you but I just need to let out my feelings
(No point in replying I am going to unwatch this thread anyways)

A

A pigeon

Pls dont give up the series. When u make the content cop thing do it on forums members pls

Reactions: Lilleh__

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
No offence but you're wasting your time, just ignore the guy, move on, it's not gonna change a thing
It lets other ppl know what these ppl are like.
I don't see why you are doing that, you are just trying to aggravate someone, to than just call them "poison" that is pretty backwards if you ask me, you don't know whether they have a certain mental condition that makes it easier to be aggravated or makes them breakdown when angry and unable to hold back from retaliating

But you just continue to call a salty kid either way you are simply trying to do this, and to have made more than 1 threadon this subject is just mean. Look I am sorry if this sounds like I am just trying to insult you but I just need to let out my feelings
(No point in replying I am going to unwatch this thread anyways)
Just showing other ppl what they're like.
Pls dont give up the series. When u make the content cop thing do it on forums members pls
Yes good idea.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Reactions: Lilleh__
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on elderlysnake123's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Hony wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Worried 🥳🥳
Minecart+poisnous potato= SUPER SPEEDY MINECART-
Screenshot_20240420_202707.jpg

The best minecart in history
Off to work in the rain :((
Have a nice rest of ur day everyone xx
Top Bottom