• NO! EXPLAIN!

Votes: 23 74.2%

• Total voters

Wandertje

Novice Member
Nov 26, 2016
Wander's mancave
YouTube.com
Yes! This would be great, but i want to change your suggestion a bit.

I think 30 gold would be very cheap, it would be better if they add it in OP mode, purchasable with 32 Diamonds or so.

- Wandertje

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
There is such a thing in eggwars. It is the Mixing Spoon kit in Speed EggWars. The only way I would allow a kb stick in EggWars is in OP and it costs 32 diamonds. 30 gold is way to cheap. Sorry but -1

Reactions: Wandertje

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
It is unfair for the other players
It is somewhat overpowered.
You therefore have people camping at the bridge
If they ever add this one should cost the slide otherwise it's too cheap

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I don't that it is necessary. You can buy at the moment knockback stuff for emerald, But There Will come a little update and than they will remove the OP things of emeralds. Maybe only on OP mode, it will become a new strategy.

Eremo

Jan 11, 2015
the Netherlands
I do not know if this will be fun because most of the people will only use the knockback stick so they can knock people in the void.

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
By adding another knockback weapon into egg wars, even on OP Mode your still assisting campers by allowing them to have a long range knockback item and a cheaper melee alternitive for gold that can be achieved right at the start of the game on most maps. Camping is the biggest issue in egg wars at the moment. I think i explained my argument clear enough thus my verdict is don't add it for the love of god, you can already get a kb weapon on the mushroom map (the reason i avoid this map).

Like if you agree.

Kind regards,
PressLaunchMike

Reactions: Lilleh__

Aerlia

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2017
Please no. There are already punch bows, so you can use them in a fight too, and they are more effective than knockback sticks in my oppinion. And with bows are players able to defend themself, with a knockback stick not. So it should be really annoying. Good idea tho! But -1, sorry.

G

Gamerfull

It would be like the Overpowered, so no, sorry. Besides that can be quite hateful when a player throws you with that .-.

Reactions: Lilleh__

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Staff?
910745_R_Z001.jpg

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Tag them so they are alerted. E.g @Unipotato lock?
There's no reason for a lock.
This is a thread that can be argued over and it doesn't break the rules in any way.

Anyways, for the suggestion itself, I simply cannot get myself to agree to this. First off, sticks don't require pauses between weapons to get the full kb meaning that it can have the full effect by spam clicking. Also, note that with spam clicking being encouraged by the stick, it may cause false triggers to the anti-cheat for an unsuspecting player. Second, kb sticks have infinite durability, meaning that it won't break and can be used for all eternity. At least the punch bow can run out of ammunition to force a camper to get more arrows, or break. Without any restrictions except for sheer range, the kb stick simply ruins the game of egg wars.
Not to mention, it's too underpriced for a kb item. It would be a nightmare trying to fight a team armed with only kb sticks. How will you ever manage to kill their egg?
They can hit you off for all of eternity especially in maps such as space, in which the egg is close to the edge. The cons completely outweigh the pros causing me to go against this idea.

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
There's no reason for a lock.
This is a thread that can be argued over and it doesn't break the rules in any way.

Anyways, for the suggestion itself, I simply cannot get myself to agree to this. First off, sticks don't require pauses between weapons to get the full kb meaning that it can have the full effect by spam clicking. Also, note that with spam clicking being encouraged by the stick, it may cause false triggers to the anti-cheat for an unsuspecting player. Second, kb sticks have infinite durability, meaning that it won't break and can be used for all eternity. At least the punch bow can run out of ammunition to force a camper to get more arrows, or break. Without any restrictions except for sheer range, the kb stick simply ruins the game of egg wars.
Not to mention, it's too underpriced for a kb item. It would be a nightmare trying to fight a team armed with only kb sticks. How will you ever manage to kill their egg?
They can hit you off for all of eternity especially in maps such as space, in which the egg is close to the edge. The cons completely outweigh the pros causing me to go against this idea.
I was just showing him how to do it lol ;).

Reactions: Thaus
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom