Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016
Hey i'm Framb00s!
so, sometimes i play on h***** and there you have a auto kit choicer that means that the kit you have selected the game before will automatically chosen for the game after that so you don't have to open the kit menu every game.

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
This has already been suggested before on the Cubecraft forums.
Anyways, I still like the idea of having a 'standard' selected kit because I forget to choose one very often (when I'm on my phone ect.) :')

Reactions: Baploon

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
No, and I have one specific reason. What if you select your kit, but it someone votes for Overpowered or Basic. Let's say you pick Swordsman and it is Overpowered, that kit is almost useless there. Or you pick the Anvil kit and it is Basic, almost useless too. You need to combine the kit you choose + the specific gamemode and then you create the power of your kit. So in my eyes just selecting your kit once per game isn't a big of a deal. So I would leave it as it is now. ;)

Edit: Probably the main reason why this is a thing in Hypixel is because you can choose if you play Overpowered or Normal. In Cubecraft you can't know which gamemode you're going to play before you jump in the game.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
As said above ^^ , this will mean that people will have the wrong kit for when certain modes are voted for. I understand you can change your vote, but people will forget. I love how unique cubecraft is, implementing this idea will be , in my eyes, copying.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I am perfectly happy with selecting my kit at the start of a game.

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
No, and I have one specific reason. What if you select your kit, but it someone votes for Overpowered or Basic. Let's say you pick Swordsman and it is Overpowered, that kit is almost useless there. Or you pick the Anvil kit and it is Basic, almost useless too. You need to combine the kit you choose + the specific gamemode and then you create the power of your kit. So in my eyes just selecting your kit once per game isn't a big of a deal. So I would leave it as it is now. ;)

Edit: Probably the main reason why this is a thing in Hypixel is because you can choose if you play Overpowered or Normal. In Cubecraft you can't know which gamemode you're going to play before you jump in the game.
This doesn't really matter because you can still choose your kit before the game starts, this feature just would give you a standard choice for when you forget to pick a kit. This feature won't make you unable to change your kit before the game starts.

Reactions: Cynamooo

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
This doesn't really matter because you can still choose your kit before the game starts, this feature just would give you a standard choice for when you forget to pick a kit. This feature won't make you unable to change your kit before the game starts.
If that's the case I love this idea +1 :)

Reactions: Baploon and skifby

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe

Good thinking, but I think I have found the solution of this.
My idea was that you have a special item in your hotbar where you can select your kits. When you open the item, then you see a wooden sword (Basic), a stone sword (Normal) and a diamond sword (Overpowered). If you click on the diamond sword, you can slect your kit when it will be Overpowered (for example the kit Scout). And if you click on the wooden- or stone sword, then you can select your kit when it will be Basic or Normal.

Reactions: Baploon

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Good thinking, but I think I have found the solution of this.
My idea was that you have a special item in your hotbar where you can select your kits. When you open the item, then you see a wooden sword (Basic), a stone sword (Normal) and a diamond sword (Overpowered). If you click on the diamond sword, you can slect your kit when it will be Overpowered (for example the kit Scout). And if you click on the wooden- or stone sword, then you can select your kit when it will be Basic or Normal.
So, what @hyperBravo said, but more in detail. This could be very helpful.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

aMachineal wrote on Muhh's profile.
Eid mubarak muhh ❤️
Flix神 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Anyways, Late Happy b'day 🌶️
Goodnight everyone <3
Tommy Boi wrote on libraryaddict's profile.
Do you still work here?
Top Bottom