Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jedidiahh

Apr 27, 2020
Hey!

In this thread I wanted to give simple suggestion. What do you think, if kits (especially in skywars) would be more expensive and have access to very different abilities? For example, enderman kit would cost about 20k points and ability to double-jump, or spiderman costs 50k points and ability to climb walls? Pretty interesting, right? In my opinion, there's too many useless kits on skywars, like farmer or chicken. You may disagree with my judgement. What's your opinion?

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Hello there.

While I understand that a lot of people love special abilities and being able to use them, I believe that this would stray too far from what Skywars is supposed to be. It sounds fun at first, but it'd give a huge advantage to those that already have an advantage through their experiences (playing for a longer time, etc.).

That being said, it's going to be a no from me, but I appreciate you sharing your idea! :)

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere
I agree with Sevenade78 because the players who are new/ are not playing a lot don't stand a chance against the players with more points and better pvp skills (by playing more).
So I don't agree with this.
I hope you understand my thoughts and have a nice day!

-Tijl

MetalStick

Jul 12, 2018
I think the current kits are good. Skills such as double-jump, climbing walls change skywars completely and make it another game mode. and i love skywars, i don't wanna lose it. sorry i disagree.:(

Reactions: Fqnta and Jedidiahh

Krqpton

Apr 7, 2020
United States
One I don't think it's a good idea because what if a new player comes and join cubecraft they like hey I want to give skywars a try. So they join then they see all of these people double jumping and walking walls. They might think they are hacking. They will report them for something they didn't even do. Yes it may sound cool, but there would be a lot of false bans.

Reactions: Fqnta

Jedidiahh

Apr 27, 2020
It's true. New players may feel disappointed, while other players are legit. I think this update wouldn't be good for our old skywars. Thanks for discussion. I really appreciate your replies.

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
Maybe this could be a normal kit for a different game and call it something like "crazy skywars" or "super skywars" since it the idea off super powers, and make it a featured game. Otherwise it would be completely broken and pay to win in the current status of skywars.

Reactions: Jedidiahh and Fqnta

decobra

Novice Member
May 21, 2017
Maybe this could be a normal kit for a different game and call it something like "crazy skywars" or "super skywars" since it the idea off super powers, and make it a featured game. Otherwise it would be completely broken and pay to win in the current status of skywars.
I think as a featured game it would be just fun too play but then you need too give people those kits for free because you aren’t able too play to much or for less the. 20k points

Reactions: Fqnta

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
I think as a featured game it would be just fun too play but then you need too give people those kits for free because you aren’t able too play to much or for less the. 20k points
Yea thats what i meant with "normal kit" I'm sorry if that wasn't clear enough

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
If this was a featured game I would definitely play this!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Top Bottom