Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this really a great idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Constells

Aug 15, 2017
Uruguay
¡Hellooo Cubekiters!

Recently I have been reading this thread and I have been thinking about the possibility to make a kits update.
Actually, we have three game modes with the possibility to purchase some kits (SkyWars, EggWars and Lucky Islands).

Obviously, not all of us have memorized the kits of each game mode, so I'll leave some images of that with the corresponding game, my perspective about the current kits and some ideas to change it or make it more fun to have better game experience.

~ ~ ~

| SkyWars Kits |

grTY9u1.gif

~

| EggWars Kits |

uYvNkXh.gif

~

| Lucky Islands Kits |

CTiINkK.gif

~ ~ ~

Personal perspective about the current kits:

I think that CubeCraft can really make some changes in the aspects of the kits. For example, as you can see in the SkyWars Shop, the kit which is called "Iron Golem" could be modified with a simple custom skull using a random texture of an Iron Golem. This is just an example as I said before. However, I really think it would be so good, attractive or a unique feature for this server. Also, would be possible to add effects (potion effects and particles) if you have selected a kit. Those effects could be Jump boost, Speed, heart particles, notes particles, etc...

Hope you like this suggestion ^^.
Best regards!​

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Hi! Nice to see you took the time to make a suggestion, but you pretty much suggested only one thing
For example, as you can see in the SkyWars Shop, the kit which is called "Iron Golem" could be modified with a simple custom skull using a random texture of an Iron Golem.

Its better to suggest things for each and every kit you want to get changed.

Reactions: Constells
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Frontlane wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🧁
UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom