Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be kit choices according to the type of items voted?

• Total voters

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
Firstly, the first part of the suggestion. It is a small suggestion but one that would make room for better kits in Skywars. This is to remove the builder kit on Skywars. I really think it is unnecessary as you can just look in a chest to find, guaranteed, stone or wood, Maybe some better kits to make actually selecting one more worthwhile. How about some diamond leggings? Or a diamond sword?

About the voting for overpowered and basic items. This causes great unbalance in the kits. I mean seriously, what is a wooden sword or a chain chestplate going to do against sharpness four swords in the overpowered version? What are people going there’s one vote for basic and one for overpowered? Gamble? Get the tank for basic when it’s overpowered and you’ve wasted your vote or if people risk it and get the Golden Apple for op when you’ve gotten the tank?

This is where my suggestion comes in. You should be able to vote around 10 seconds before the game starts and that is the limit for voting for different types of items to allow time to choose your kit. Having kits to stand up to item types is important.

Here are some possible items:

Overpowered:

Fire Aspect 1, Sharpness 1 Diamond Sword

Almost Broken Punch 1 Bow with 10 Arrows

Knockback 1 Sharpness 1 Golden Sword

Auto Bridger (15 blocks worth)

Basic:

Chain Chest-plate and boots

Wooden Sword

Wooden Pickaxe and Axe

5 Apples

Reactions: Anneum

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I totally agree with this suggestion, because at the moment when you change Chest Items to (for example) Basic chest items, and you select the Tank or Healer kit, you get an advantage, because those items are not even in the basic chests. I currently only see a purpose for having a Kit Selection if you are using the Normal Chest Items or the Basic Chest items right now. When you are in the Basic Chest Items you don't really have a choice to pick a kit or not, because most other players would have picked either the Tank or the Healer kit, so without selecting either one of them, it isn't exactly fair for yourself.

The way it could work, is in the Kit Selection, instead of having the descriptions say (for example), "20 bricks, Chain chestplate," it would just say what category it is, for example "20 building blocks, Chestplate". But the image on the right-hand side of it would be an image of what those blocks would be, which would be a picture of both a wood, brick, and endstone block (the three variations of a "building block"), and possibly the variations of the chestplate (Lether, Chain, Iron). That way, people can still vote for Chest Items without having the kits change around afterwards.
Great suggestion, really hope this gets implemented, on EggWars too :).

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Hi there,
I totally agree with this suggestion, because at the moment when you change Chest Items to (for example) Basic chest items, and you select the Tank or Healer kit, you get an advantage, because those items are not even in the basic chests. I currently only see a purpose for having a Kit Selection if you are using the Normal Chest Items or the Basic Chest items right now. When you are in the Basic Chest Items you don't really have a choice to pick a kit or not, because most other players would have picked either the Tank or the Healer kit, so without selecting either one of them, it isn't exactly fair for yourself.

The way it could work, is in the Kit Selection, instead of having the descriptions say (for example), "20 bricks, Chain chestplate," it would just say what category it is, for example "20 building blocks, Chestplate". But the image on the right-hand side of it would be an image of what those blocks would be, which would be a picture of both a wood, brick, and endstone block (the three variations of a "building block"), and possibly the variations of the chestplate (Lether, Chain, Iron). That way, people can still vote for Chest Items without having the kits change around afterwards.
Great suggestion, really hope this gets implemented, on EggWars too :).
Yes, couldn’t have put it better myself. It’s almost a gamble sometimes and the ability of the kits doesn’t match up to the potential change of items in chests. Therefore, it would be cool to have different kit choices according to the item types voted!

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hey there,
I love this idea, they should definitely add more kits. and it's a good idea that the kits change with the mode. I've had a few games where I pick iron armour kit but didn't realise that it was op so the kit is basically useless. If the game is votes op the iron kit would change to diamond armour and in basic to chainmail. That would be very nice to see.
+1 for me

Reactions: Entrustious6679

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Hey there,
I love this idea, they should definitely add more kits. and it's a good idea that the kits change with the mode. I've had a few games where I pick iron armour kit but didn't realise that it was op so the kit is basically useless. If the game is votes op the iron kit would change to diamond armour and in basic to chainmail. That would be very nice to see.
+1 for me
Yes, I agree! Thanks a lot :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Top Bottom