Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019

So Recently I have been playing a bit of java but Bedrock is my main. I think some of these kits should be added even if they aren't useful I still think they would be fun​

#1 Kit Bomber- Bomber is a Java kit but I want to bring it to Bedrock. It will contain 14 Tnt, 2 Tripwire Hooks, I was thinking 6-7 string instead of the 5 java has. 10 Redstone, 8 Wooden Pressure plates. Golden boots with prot 2.​

#2 Enderman- So java's kit is a little different from the one i'm gonna suggest. you get a full kit of leather armor dyed black with prot 1, you get 10 endstone and 2 enderpearls.

#3 Archer- So java's kit gets a chainmail chestplate but I'm taking it away. you just get a bow and 10 arrows.

#4 Pyromaniac- you get a Full blown Flint and Steel, a lava bucket, 1 potion of fire resistance (maybe make it a splash potion so it doesn't last as long, a chain chestplate with fire protection.

#5 Savitar- Savitar is basically the Scout kit on java just for Bedrock. you get a stone sword and 3 splash potions of speed.

#6 Prankster- This is the Joker kit on Java. 8 Tnt, 3 Redstone Torch, a splash poton of Harming, Redstone block, 3 stone pressure plates.

#7 Chicken- 32 Eggs and a iron leggings.

#8 Farmer- a gold hoe (maybe enchanted), Gold leggings with prot 2, 5 Golden carrots.

#9 Redstone Master- 20 Redstone, 3 redstone repeaters, a Redstone comparator, 2 sticky pistons, a piston, a hopper, and a lever.

#10 Blacksmith- A Anvil, 32 exp Bottle, 2 enchanted books, a diamond helmet.

#11 Spiderman- 15 Cob webs, a potion of leaping 2, leather armor (dyed red and blue),

#12 Lumberjack- Stone Axe (with 2 Enchantments) 10 Logs, a stone pickaxe.

#13 Fisherman- fishing rod (2 enchantment), 5 Cooked Fish, water bucket, leather boots (dyed green or Yellow).

Fisherman is basically useless on bedrock since you can't use the Fishing rod for pvp but yoinking people off of bridges could be fun. Redstone master would be useful for trapping which is always fun.

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
I don't think it is a good idea to add these kits, the reason why the kits in bedrock are so "simple" is to make the game more fair for everyone, bedrock is like a second chance for them to do things right and do not make the same mistakes that java with kits so unbalanced and that honestly most of them are not used. Although everything could happen in the future, for now I disagree

Reactions: Slovy

AlrGoodbye

May 10, 2021
The kits on bedrock are there for a reason, because a lot mobile. ps4. xbox etc wouldn't be able to keep up with the pc players.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom