1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kits for game modes that are temporary

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by iSavageSardine, Oct 28, 2016.

?

Should themed kits be added

1. Yes

66.7%
  2. Maybe

33.3%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. iSavageSardine

iSavageSardine Member

A try hard at life
    So my suggestion is that there will be Halloween themed kits for all gamemodes but they are temporary for eggwars and Skywars and survival games, a kit that has pumpkin pie in it, or a troll kit. Something of that sort, so for every holiday/ season there will be themed kits that are temporary for winter their are special kits for summer there are special kits, you get my idea.
    Please comment below what you think and some kits that may be used for the seasons, also the kits should be thee same every year, for example you bought a themed kit for winter and used it, than the next year the same kit is available since you already bought you can keep it.
    Thanks for reading this
    Salty

♡♡♡♡ likes this.
  2. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Idek.
    This is quite a neat idea! However, I think themed kits should either be free or be charged with a rental (Such as 5 points / game)

3. ♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡ Member

I think these would be cool and fun to play as. :D Maybe a kit that gives you slower movement speed and knockback resistance would be cool for skywars or something :p