Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
Hey there,

I have had this suggestion on my mind for a bit now. I don't know if this has ever been suggested before I was not able to find it.

So kits changing depending on what game mode the game is. In the kits menu
2021-07-06_00.45.12.png
you get the ability to choose a kit for the different game modes (basic, normal, overpowered, etc.). Depending on what game mode the games becomes the kit you choose to go with that game mode gets selected. This way you can have different play styles which include different kits depending on what game mode it is. For example in skywars I would like the swordsman kit for basic and the scout kit for normal and overpowered this way I wouldn't have to think about switching my kit last second and I can just play the game with the kit I want. Of course this isn't only for skywars and can also be used for any other games that includes kits and game modes like eggwars, lucky islands and maybe even survival games!

This might be a bit confusing but I hope I explained it well enough.
Let's hear what you guys think about it.
Comment with a :agree: if you agree a :disagree: if you don't and a :unsure: if you don't know yet!
Have a wonderful day!

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
YES, I cannot be the only one that changed to egg armor for hardcore mode back in the day and failed to remember to change it back for 15 games straight :banter:
Exactlyyyy this way you couldnt forget

Thunder

⚡ Moderator ⚡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jun 8, 2020
Istanbul, Türkiye
I liked this idea! Many people choose their kits depending on the gamemode and they sometimes forget to change their kits when they are gonna play in a different gamemode in a different match. This is something I usually complain about and and I believe we can solve this problem with this way.

Reactions: 4Moonlightt

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
Still think this should be forwarded let's see if we can get some more agrees. <3

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom