Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

marmaladewizard

Jul 31, 2015
UK
www.youtube.com
I think it should be changed so that there is 10 seconds for everyone who wants to vote for item types, then the overall answer is displayed and then 5 seconds to select kits. This is because I often find that I will select a kit, and then someone will vote for op items, and I won't have enough time to change kits.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I think it should be changed so that there is 10 seconds for everyone who wants to vote for item types, then the overall answer is displayed and then 5 seconds to select kits. This is because I often find that I will select a kit, and then someone will vote for op items, and I won't have enough time to change kits.
A system like this is already in place. Let me explain. With the recent eggwars update changing your votes became a thing. However votes cannot be changed within the last 5 seconds before the game starts for reasons you stated.

marmaladewizard

Jul 31, 2015
UK
www.youtube.com
A system like this is already in place. Let me explain. With the recent eggwars update changing your votes became a thing. However votes cannot be changed within the last 5 seconds before the game starts for reasons you stated.
Yes, but you still don't know exactly what item mode is going to be picked

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
I always vote asap so people can get the right kit. I don't know if other players do this but it's a really helpful thing. I don't mind if people get a good kit, it probably won't win them the game... If you know what I mean...

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
The eggwars update prevented voting trolls.
I fell victim to this becuase i had eggarmour for hardcore then he switched to OP when i was sipping water and i couldnt change my kit in time.

Really my fault though :/

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.