Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

marmaladewizard

Jul 31, 2015
UK
www.youtube.com
I think it should be changed so that there is 10 seconds for everyone who wants to vote for item types, then the overall answer is displayed and then 5 seconds to select kits. This is because I often find that I will select a kit, and then someone will vote for op items, and I won't have enough time to change kits.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I think it should be changed so that there is 10 seconds for everyone who wants to vote for item types, then the overall answer is displayed and then 5 seconds to select kits. This is because I often find that I will select a kit, and then someone will vote for op items, and I won't have enough time to change kits.
A system like this is already in place. Let me explain. With the recent eggwars update changing your votes became a thing. However votes cannot be changed within the last 5 seconds before the game starts for reasons you stated.

marmaladewizard

Jul 31, 2015
UK
www.youtube.com
A system like this is already in place. Let me explain. With the recent eggwars update changing your votes became a thing. However votes cannot be changed within the last 5 seconds before the game starts for reasons you stated.
Yes, but you still don't know exactly what item mode is going to be picked

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
I always vote asap so people can get the right kit. I don't know if other players do this but it's a really helpful thing. I don't mind if people get a good kit, it probably won't win them the game... If you know what I mean...

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
The eggwars update prevented voting trolls.
I fell victim to this becuase i had eggarmour for hardcore then he switched to OP when i was sipping water and i couldnt change my kit in time.

Really my fault though :/

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Hbd
Desiderata wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
happy birthday legend
Kazwa wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That is a cool pfp!:D
Kazwa wrote on privqted's profile.
happy birthdayy
Top Bottom