Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 100.0%

• Total voters

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
Hey!

So kits are really fun and all, but I feel like some kits are useless when the match is in overpowered mode, for example, the Egg Armour kit is pointless when everyone has protection 5. So a good idea could be that kits also get affected by the overpowered mode.

GladiusYugen

Dec 5, 2019
Republic of Ireland
Pronouns
He/Him
the Egg Armour kit is pointless when everyone has protection 5.
Heya, egg armour kit actually gives you a discount on armour cost in the shop, i cant remember the exact discount. But this makes it useful for buying expensive armour like diamond and iron armour. I think all kits have a certain use and play style for all modes and should not be changed

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
The Egg Armour kit actually gives you 20% off every armour piece. If going for iron or even diamond gear, it is something extremely useful considering every piece in the shop (overpowered) has protection 4. All the kits have a different type of playing style. The golden pickaxe for rushing, Egg Armour kit for easy gearing, etc. The further you are in the game, most kits start to become useless. So it doesn't really matter. Anyhow, I think they should stay how they are now.

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
Heya, egg armour kit actually gives you a discount on armour cost in the shop, i cant remember the exact discount. But this makes it useful for buying expensive armour like diamond and iron armour. I think all kits have a certain use and play style for all modes and should not be changed
The Egg Armour kit actually gives you 20% off every armour piece. If going for iron or even diamond gear, it is something extremely useful considering every piece in the shop (overpowered) has protection 4. All the kits have a different type of playing style. The golden pickaxe for rushing, Egg Armour kit for easy gearing, etc. The further you are in the game, most kits start to become useless. So it doesn't really matter. Anyhow, I think they should stay how they are now.
I dont think its a good idea
Okay, I see that this was a horrible idea...

ThatLadChris

Apr 22, 2020
Meme Studio #420
At first I was down for this idea until I ready that egg armor gives discounts. In ALL my years of cubecraft I have never known this because I've never tried. Great to know now.

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
At first I was down for this idea until I ready that egg armor gives discounts. In ALL my years of cubecraft I have never known this because I've never tried. Great to know now.
Haha I just realised this too, but the worst part is that Egg Armour is my main kit...

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
Hey!

So kits are really fun and all, but I feel like some kits are useless when the match is in overpowered mode, for example, the Egg Armour kit is pointless when everyone has protection 5. So a good idea could be that kits also get affected by the overpowered mode.
I think its good how it is now.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
In ALL my years of cubecraft I have never known this
There actually used to be a time where the kit only provided gear. Not the price reduction.
Yea well the price reduction and all make up for it and all... this suggestions was maybe a stupid idea
Suggesting new things is never a bad idea! Don’t beat yourself up about it, as every new suggestion is appreciated as much as any other! >w<

Reactions: StonePlus and remio
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom