Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kungfuko

Dec 11, 2013
Hello.

So i have been playing on your KitPVP for a week now and i will soon leave if you dont chance the leveling up system. You are almost forcing us to donate to get diamond gear and the other level ranks if we want to win. We cant beat the donators and thats not fair! Everyone should be equal and everyone should have the chance to level up to get diamonds! I know there is a ingame shop where you can buy stuff for points. But thats too expensive considerateing it only last for 1 life. Im not the only one thinks its not fun being killede my donators who are too op. We got the weakest kit. Its like free2play games where its actually not free2play but pay2win because if you pay you will get higher advantages. And you are heading in the same direction. And thats sad, because i really think that your KitPVP server could be the best KitPVP server out there, if you change some things. I think its okay to give the donators some extra for their support but do not make them op so we cant kill them. Again, it have to be fair!

kungfuko

Dec 11, 2013
BTW: Great plugin, if you would tweak the donator and the leveling system a bit, it would be the BEST kitpvp server.

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
Practice makes perfect. It isn't all that hard to defeat an iron in a stone kit... I killed a diamond donator when I was lvl 1 warrior and they were lvl 5 tank

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
And sometimes it doesn't take direct combact to kill a donator. My brother once killed an emerald by knocking him off a building. Brains beats Brawn.
It's true, I remember when I was stone, I got full gear when I said I would team with people, but instead I knocked them off the building, and surprisingly no one got the stuff when I got down there XD

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
It's true, I remember when I was stone, I got full gear when I said I would team with people, but instead I knocked them off the building, and surprisingly no one got the stuff when I got down there XD
omg I hate it when people do that! the fake team!
Also are you allowed to get op armour from other stones that are leaving?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
Top Bottom