Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
In kitpvp 2, parcore safe zone, there has been a lot of camping recently. people would go in and out, constantly killing and being safe.

Solution -
2014-10-12_17.00.42.png

i think the highlighted red part should disappear and appear every 30 seconds. when the blocks disappear, they would actually be put into the void.
( Highlighted part as in form the stairs coming in to the stairs that leads to the parcore section. )

i think this is a good and useful idea, because it would be a risk coming in and out, making it fun.

@OrangeGrapeEater

Reactions: Younisco

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Eh[/QU OTE]
Was there even any point in commenting?..

I don't play kitpvp very much, but this does look problematic. I wouldn't suggest having the void suck them up, as despite how cool it will look to see a dude thinking he owns the place to be swallowed by the world, it will catch a few unsuspecting noobs off-guard, make them cry, and then we have a noob that needs to be muted for swearing :/ I would suggest having it give weakness or something to reduce the damage that you can deal for a short amount of time, whilst alongside this, giving slowness and maybe a wither affect. This way, there'll be absolutely no reason to camp. Opinion from GreenGrapeEater? ;D

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Well, that failed...

I don't play kitpvp very much, but this does look problematic. I wouldn't suggest having the void suck them up, as despite how cool it will look to see a dude thinking he owns the place to be swallowed by the world, it will catch a few unsuspecting noobs off-guard, make them cry, and then we have a noob that needs to be muted for swearing :/ I would suggest having it give weakness or something to reduce the damage that you can deal for a short amount of time, whilst alongside this, giving slowness and maybe a wither affect. This way, there'll be absolutely no reason to camp. Opinion from GreenGrapeEater? ;D

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
Top Bottom