• Yes

• No (why?)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
Belgium
Hello

Today I played Skywars on Minecraft Bedrock and I would like to have something that is also in java.
If you select a kit in Skywars Java then is the kit also selected for the games after you choise the kit (same with eggwars, lucky island) and I think this also needs to be in Skywars, Eggwars,... Bedrock because its really annoing if you join a game and you have no time to select a kit.
upload_2020-3-18_10-35-1.png

upload_2020-3-18_10-37-49.png

I hope you agree
Have a good day and stay healthy!

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I totally agree with this suggestion. It is very annoying when there is not enough time to select a kit, same goes with the Chest Items. And when you do press on a kit, sometimes you run out of time, and the popup doesn’t disappear but even if you do press a kit it won’t work, which confuses some players.
They could possibly make it so that when you’ve entered the kit selection menu, the game starts like normal but it gives you a chance to select your kit as the match starts. Obviously, once you have chosen your kit, the kit item would disappear. Once the game starts, the kit selection item disappears, it’s only if you were in the kit selection menu while the game was starting that you can still select your kit while the game has started. Hopefully you can understand that haha. But sadly, this can not apply to the Chest Item selection, because players will have already looked in chests before you select the chest items.
Anyway, thanks for the suggestion. Would be very happy to see this implemented, +1 :).

Reactions: Skoedel

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Yeah it would be a nice quality of life update feature.
It’s much easier to just choose one kit for lifetime like me(Iron golem) and play with it all the time without having to click before the start of every single game.
I support your idea a lot!I hope it gets Escalated soon.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
This sounds like something were searching a negative side of is harder than finding finding diamonds underneath your spawn block in survival. It’s something simple and easy but handy and if possible would be a really nice feature in bedrock. I don’t know how bedrock is coded so I have no idea if this id easy or even possible but I guess it is.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Yes that would be a great idea! What if they added something that automatically votes too? I hate accidentally forgetting to vote or choose kits. Great suggestion! +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom