Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Divvy1

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace
So I was playing in Kit-PvP, and thought, why not devide the spawns up and give:
Iron rank: A few spawns
Lapiz rank: All Iron spawns and a few more
Gold rank: Iron and Lapiz spawns and a few more
Diamond rank: Iron, Lapiz and Gold spawns and a few more
Emerald rank: All spawns
And any staff: All spawns

Tibo789

Oct 23, 2013
Yeah would look awesome :) maybe the ranks spawn each in a other room , each room got some maps with a green dot on it , and some buttons on the same order (to chose your spawn) :)

rubik_cube_man

game maker
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 20, 2013
I was going to do this, but I didn't because the whole point of implementing different spawns was to stop spawn killing. This is because on most kitpvp servers op people just stand at spawn and kill you, thats kinda why I added the spawn method, not because its a cool donator thing.

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
Maybe you should have a compitition for something, say one of the buildings to be replaced, e.g the cobblestone tower, and people who want to compete upload a map with a building/design that could replace it? And the winner gets their design on the server. Just a suggestion

Divvy1

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
Maybe you should have a compitition for something, say one of the buildings to be replaced, e.g the cobblestone tower, and people who want to compete upload a map with a building/design that could replace it? And the winner gets their design on the server. Just a suggestion
That's What The Builders Are Here For. xD

Divvy1

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
They Make Maps By Making Good Things, Then Those Things Get Added Into The Map! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom