Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bad_Dad01

Dec 9, 2013
The strength potion throws off the balance in PVP. Can the effect be reduced or remove it all together? If you have a strength potion you can take out anyone in a few hits, regardless of Gapples. A full minute of that allows you to take out a lot of peeps and gather a lot of resources.

From a balance perspective, i would rate Strength as 4-5x more of an impact than a Gapple. It may be fine for a Zombie but a bit much for PVP.

Thanks

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
When did I say it had to do anything about your grammar?
Through my mind... Actually, that's kind of true, that my grammar is bad. I live in Europe and I don't really study English much. For some reason my English language is still good, but i have no idea how.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Through my mind... Actually, that's kind of true, that my grammar is bad. I live in Europe and I don't really study English much. For some reason my English language is still good, but i have no idea how.
It doesn't matter if you live in Lithuania, speak your own language, and have a hard time speaking English, you still get somewhere.

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
We go again off topic
images

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom