Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kit PVP balance - Strength potion is too effective

Bad_Dad01

Dec 9, 2013
The strength potion throws off the balance in PVP. Can the effect be reduced or remove it all together? If you have a strength potion you can take out anyone in a few hits, regardless of Gapples. A full minute of that allows you to take out a lot of peeps and gather a lot of resources.

From a balance perspective, i would rate Strength as 4-5x more of an impact than a Gapple. It may be fine for a Zombie but a bit much for PVP.

Thanks

gedas001

Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
When did I say it had to do anything about your grammar?
Through my mind... Actually, that's kind of true, that my grammar is bad. I live in Europe and I don't really study English much. For some reason my English language is still good, but i have no idea how.

SevereWarning

Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Through my mind... Actually, that's kind of true, that my grammar is bad. I live in Europe and I don't really study English much. For some reason my English language is still good, but i have no idea how.
It doesn't matter if you live in Lithuania, speak your own language, and have a hard time speaking English, you still get somewhere.

Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Dylaila wrote on Calichin's profile.
Noob :)
Josher wrote on eligamer306's profile.
Welcome to the forums! :)
Robbedz wrote on ShinyArrow's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!! :)
I’m working on a skin for myself again, for the thousandth time or something! :)

It’s coming along quite nice, it’s a girl with blue eyes in a white-blue sailor school uniform with pastel pink hair! ⭐

I will share it when it is finished (and when I am on my pc)... :D
Top Bottom