Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yes or no

• Total voters

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Currently, the only way of knowing what are the kit's content is by either reading or having memorized the kit's content. I think that could be improved by adding some kind of kit preview using NPCs (similar to those found on the lobby).

Why? It can help new players or those who have a rather limited knowledge of english (kit's contents aren't translated). How could it help? Players would literally see themselves with the kit's contents, so you can quickly get an idea if the kit will fit your style or if it's any good.

As I suck at explaining stuff, here's a video:

Don't say "it's hard to make" or similar because implementing it on my Kingdom Wars plugin took me 10 minutes

KevinKaasKat

Apr 12, 2020
Hmm, its a epic idea, but i will love to see more kits instead of only tank and other stuff, maybe something funny or some redstone resources for trapping, i would love to see one

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Hmm, its a epic idea, but i will love to see more kits instead of only tank and other stuff, maybe something funny or some redstone resources for trapping, i would love to see one
Shouldn’t be too hard to cycle through all the stuff the kit consists of, nor show the blocks.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I think seeing my kit would be nice. Helps people that aren’t as experienced pick a kit they might like. Also, it would be nice if you could also trial a kit, meaning you play one round with it to see if you enjoy it. Just one question, would the preview only be shown on client side or server side?

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
What do you mean? If you mean all players or just the one who’s selected it, I’d say the latter is better
Yes, just the one who’s selected it. I was just wondering what you preferred. Because personally I think seeing everyone’s kit would be annoying.

Sl0wMo7ion

Server & Marketplace Quality Assurance
Feb 19, 2020
Bulgaria
cubecraft.net
Well, I like the idea, it will be helpful for the players, which are not speaking or even understanding English.

But I think it will be better to make it without NPC. Just to right-click the kit you want to view and that's it - left-click to buy it.

Anyway, I agree with the idea regardless if the kit preview will be with NPC or something else.

~ Sl0wMo7ion

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
But I think it will be better to make it without NPC. Just to right-click the kit you want to view and that's it - left-click to buy it.
That's already implemented (you can see kit's contents in a weird way, just the content in an inventory-like view

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom