1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kit ideas?

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Rimell, May 4, 2014.

1. Rimell

Rimell Member

Okay so i'm not going to go into detail, i think that with everyone's opinions and suggestions we could piece some epic kits together. Please leave your suggestions on what armour and weapons each kit should have. Also comment on my ideas of the kits.

Fisher: Armour... Weapon... A fishing rod that when you hit a player with the hook its teleports you to them (have a cooldown).

Mage: Armour... Weapon... A lever that when you hit a player it stuns them for 3 seconds (have a cooldown).

Wither: Armour... Weapon... A wither skull that when you hit a player it gives them the wither effect for 5 seconds. You could either have a cooldown for the skull or make it so each time you hit a player with the skull it uses up the skull?

I know that new kits are not really needed or that important but i would still like to see how creative we can all get and maybe have a kit implemented into the game.

Religious Melon likes this.
  2. Raeblue

Raeblue Member

That's are pretty good let's see what we can come up with armor and weapons.

Religious Melon and Rimell like this.
  3. Rimell

Rimell Member

Need suggestions.

Religious Melon likes this.
  4. BlueMoon475

BlueMoon475 Member

Not sure I like the fisher one, but I like the other two :p

5. OrangeGE

OrangeGE Member

Fisher: sharpness 1 stone sword with leather armour? Not to OP because if they had a diamond sword they could just teleport people to them.. Abit OP.