Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
So Mac said you will be able to play with the winning kits in the future update.... Doesn't that mean some months.....?

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
I aint the boring gold rank anymore. Im now a beast diamond :) Gotta win more things for emerald xD

Jstt

Jan 5, 2016
Wow, that crafting kit was a complete copy of mine :(
I have searched up your kit, it's indeed similar. I never saw your idea,(sorry ;-; ). I did not copy anything.

Aswell. The Crafter kit gives you lots of different items so you can craft some stuff, but because you have very limited items, you can use different strategies and that's how my kit has won above yours. the only thing your kit gives is stone/wood/leather. Not a lot of choices here. Again. I never saw your idea. (I did not go through all the layers, but thought straight-up my kit ideas)

Wouze

Apr 9, 2016
New york
I have searched up your kit, it's indeed similar. I never saw your idea,(sorry ;-; ). I did not copy anything.

Aswell. The Crafter kit gives you lots of different items so you can craft some stuff, but because you have very limited items, you can use different strategies and that's how my kit has won above yours. the only thing your kit gives is stone/wood/leather. Not a lot of choices here. Again. I never saw your idea. (I did not go through all the layers, but thought straight-up my kit ideas)
O im not mad bro, just a little salty 'cause i didn't win. No hard feelings

NitroTheCreeper

May 8, 2016
DANG IT! Congrats to the winners, but i didn't have enough time to submit mine :(. Hope there is another cause me and my friend had fun recording the kits to present! Congrats to the winners and hope for another one!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom