• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
There are some achievements for getting a killstreak in Free For All, the thing is, in my opinion it's kinda unfair for the people who made it with the old loot system since it's way more exiting to get cubelets now and in total, if I'm correct, you earn 56 regular cubelets by going from 0 to 100 kills in one life, that's quite a lot.

Now to the point of this suggestion, every 30 days you should be able to get rewards for getting a high killstreak. You wouldn't get as much as for the actual achievements but it would be a way to earn some extra xp and cubelets.

It would also be great if kill achievements got added to every PvP related game, just like in SkyWars and Survival Games.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
And maybe on top of this like 50xp for a 50 kill streak, 73xp for a 73 kill streak and so on
then you would get rewarded with xp when your killstreak is higher than 20
I don't really know how good or bad this would be balanced because I don't play PvP but it's just an idea
I hope u understand this cuz I cant explain xd

Reactions: Kloska and Livvv

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
the thing is, in my opinion it's kinda unfair for the people who made it with the old loot system since it's way more exiting to get cubelets now

Honestly that's the thing with all the achievements. That's the thing with Cubelets in general. People who always opened cubelets got 90% useless duplicates and very sometimes a mythical. The current mythicals are waaay better, so the people who saved up their 100s of cubelets got way better stuff now than the people who opened all their cubelets for duplicates.

Reactions: Kloska
Members Online

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Top Bottom