Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
I think that it would be really cool if the server had some cool effects when you get kill streaks and stuff. You know like maybe extra speed, regeneration for a few seconds, strength and things like that. It would be a neat addition so you can be able to see those who are on like a 20 man kill streak and try to challenge them ya know?

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Just to clarify, this would be on FFA, right?
Anyways, I don't think this would be a good idea. The people who get on high kill streaks are either really good pvpers or hackers. Either way, it's not a good idea to make them even stronger for going on kill streaks. Good idea though! :D

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Just to clarify, this would be on FFA, right?
Anyways, I don't think this would be a good idea. The people who get on high kill streaks are either really good pvpers or hackers. Either way, it's not a good idea to make them even stronger for going on kill streaks. Good idea though! :D
But it happens across the whole server already, players are given points for winning games which they can use to purchase kits and abilities and in FFA you can buy weapons and armour.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
To be honest, a special effect because you're on a killstreak would be nice. But it shouldn't last too long imo.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom