Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Kill streaks will be very nice, especially for those who are a "god" ( All though I probably won't get any xD )
Nice idea, +1

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Also, the title says "KillSteak" you should probably correct the typo back.
I got confused until I clicked in here to have a look...

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I think this is a cool idea! I made a thread about a week ago about having "Win streaks/Top Win Streaks" and I think that having the same for kills is a great idea for games which it can be applied to!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Maybe like, having current kill streak and highest kill streak would be nice for FFA based games.
Current KillStreak: _____
Highest KillStreak: _____

Nice idea though, I like it
+1
can u guys add a kill streak into ffa which resets after we die? It'd be on the side of the tab bar

Why only FFA? Why not Duels and other gamemodes? Survival Games, Skywars, Eggwars, Lucky Islands, Block Wars etc.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
+1

Why only FFA? Why not Duels and other gamemodes? Survival Games, Skywars, Eggwars, Lucky Islands, Block Wars etc.

I think it could work for some other game modes but the only thing is that the counter can get a little weird if it gets carried over from game to game. It still sounds like a great idea to have it work for all games!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
The number of consecutive games in which you kill the other is considered the killstreak... oh jeez sounds like Hypixel doesn't it
Win streaks on Duels are too easy due people constantly leaving if they're on low health so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom