change?

• Yes

• No

• kill stat reduction

• no warning

Results are only viewable after voting.

Felinesheep1982

May 5, 2020
Kill farming is the action of spawn trapping players to farm kills and increase your kill stat. Every player knows this is against the rules. I think that kill farming should start with a 1 day ban and not a warning, as people know this isnt allowed. Players who kill farm should also have their stats reset in that gamemode (or at least a reduction in their kill stat). This seems reasonable because multiaccounting barely gives an advantage but still gets your stats reset.

Last edited:

Felinesheep1982

May 5, 2020
It already does it, it start from a ban.

I think this is stated at the rules section.
Screenshot_20200824-170912_Chrome.jpg

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
It already does it, it start from a ban.

I think this is stated at the rules section.
No, it’s counted as trolling so it’s a warning first.

About the suggestion, I voted no because it goes with trolling. People might not know it’s a rule because most players (especially bedrock) don’t read them before playing.

Reactions: Lozora
D

Deleted member 469419

About the suggestion, I voted no because it goes with trolling. People might not know it’s a rule because most players (especially bedrock) don’t read them before playing.

Guys I was meaning using a multi account to farm kills in games like Assassination, EggWars...

Also spawn killing (Eggwars) start from a ban. I remember that someone got automatically banned for doing that... Just don't remember their name.

Some offences might not require a warning, same thing also happen to swearing, there's a offence called "Hate Speech" which start from a automatically mute.

Felinesheep1982

May 5, 2020
Guys I was meaning using a multi account to farm kills in games like Assassination, EggWars...

Also spawn killing (Eggwars) start from a ban. I remember that someone got automatically banned for doing that... Just don't remember their name.

Some offences might not require a warning, same thing also happen to swearing, there's a offence called "Hate Speech" which start from a automatically mute.
Kill farming doesnt start with a ban, i reported a guy for kill farming and then he was banned for teaming (separate from the kill farming). So when he got unbanned he recorded it and then there was the warning shown in the video.

Felinesheep1982

May 5, 2020

what do you think about that gamemode stats reset, or at least a reduction in kill stat?

• Sad
Reactions: Wave Master7S

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
what do you think about that gamemode stats reset, or at least a reduction in kill stat?
Taking away stats is crazy. Imagine a player that has 4000 kills Kill Farms because he is bored in 1 game. Could you imagine taking all 4000 kills for that? - That punishment would be way to heavy

Anyways, back to the main point. I personally think that the punishment given for it is correct, as you get advised once to not do it anymore, and after it, heavy punishments arrive

Felinesheep1982

May 5, 2020
Taking away stats is crazy. Imagine a player that has 4000 kills Kill Farms because he is bored in 1 game. Could you imagine taking all 4000 kills for that? - That punishment would be way to heavy

Anyways, back to the main point. I personally think that the punishment given for it is correct, as you get advised once to not do it anymore, and after it, heavy punishments arrive
Not the whole stat, but taking away like 100 would be reasonable

D

Deleted member 469419

Kill farming doesnt start with a ban, i reported a guy for kill farming and then he was banned for teaming (separate from the kill farming). So when he got unbanned he recorded it and then there was the warning shown in the video.
Uhm yeah, my bad.

I know the rules and all, in fact I read them minimum once a day but I talked with someone and said to me that their punishment started from a ban without have getting any warning before.

But yeah, I'm aware of the current trolling punishment track

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I agree but a bunch of bedrock players don’t read the rules and have no idea that they can get banned. So if someone happens to record and report them they should first get a warning

OOFChan0924

Aug 15, 2020
Bedrock players especially have a tendency to not know the rules. Yes it is rightfully more their own fault for not looking into rules when none are presented outright, it also should be taken as some may not know what they are doing is against the rules and a warning or maybe 1 day ban should be the first punishment. As far as stat reductions go, I would say it depends on the game mode. For CTF, I would take away 200-300 kills just because kill farming is extremely easy on maps like Hive or Robots, but I am not experienced enough to make a call about Eggwars.

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
sometimes there's times where I don't know if its considered spawn killing/trolling, like for example, when I try to break someones egg and the team members keep on fisting me and it gets really annoying so I have to constantly keep killing them or have to block them in.

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
It is never an excuse to not know the rules. Reading the rules is something you should always do every time you join a server for the first time. If you don't read the rules, that's on you. I definitely agree that kill farming should have some impact on your stats at least, just like multi-accounting and should also have heavier weight than an initial warning since it's pretty much a given that farming kills would be against the rules.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I think this, as you say should be bannable, that is to say, give a 1 day ban directly and not give a warn. Everyone knows that this is not allowed, but they still do it. I think this should be a direct ban, since you can increase your statistics a lot by doing this.

Reactions: Gregeyy

GoodGuyZEK

May 29, 2019
Scotland
twitch.tv

It's a warning if you do not warn the rule breakers yourself, If you warn them in game and it is in your video evidence then it skips the server warning to the ban. I've done this for Campers many times.

The reporting guidelines say this:
"
Trolling or Camping: Warn them to stop their specific type of behaviour they're partaking in which doesn't comply with our rules. Trolling or Camping should be reported with clear video evidence of the player(s) breaking the rule.
"

I've also bee told by staff themselves that reporting in-game results in a ban instead of a warning

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rocks1 wrote on Ivaann's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on Ivaann's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on _DrStrange_'s profile.
Happy Birthday I hope you have an awesome day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ivaann's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom