• Yes!

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • No, (Comment why) :)

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Lukejvc

Sep 9, 2017
Sweden
For example, when you kill a player in Lucky Islands, Eggwars or Skywars, I would like a kill effect such as a firework shot , a lightning or something like that. Hypixel has it and it looks so cool! :)
But with an option so you can turn it off or on

Last edited:

Lukejvc

Sep 9, 2017
Sweden
Yes, you have right, it would be laggy for some players but I am thinking at they can add a blood effect or a less laggy kill effect. But thx for the feedback!

Lello

Novice Member
Mar 14, 2020
Italy
It might be a good idea, but it should be implemented with no-laggy effects, it could be annoying for some players.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Isn't this already added to Survival games? I would like to see this. Maybe it's a good idea to earn those effects in Cubelets.

D

Deleted member 294498

Only a ''blood'' effect would be cool!
But please no... Don't add lightning or mobs spawning etc.

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This would also be a good feature for the Plus rank, but I would also love it to see this in-game! :)
Yes only for the plus rank is a good idea, then it wont lagg the server out.
For example, when you kill a player in Lucky Islands, Eggwars or Skywars, I would like a kill effect such as a firework shot , a lightning or something like that. Hypixel has it and it looks so cool! :)
I think that Cube does not need to copy Hypixel with kill effects, I'd rather see that cube has their own orginial effects

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
After reading a lot of the comments, I just keep on thinking that this is just awesome!
Maybe only for plus.. would be less awesome but still cool!
Some kill effect like a firework alone would already be really cool... yet I still think only on eliminations to reduce lagg.
And getting some different effects in cubelets would also be cool, and funny to earn one! :)

Reactions: Lukejvc

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
There was another thread about this idea and I really supported it because that person gave us gifs in which you could see every kill effect.I know it would look really cool and it's actually something new and that's why I really support it. I'm still sitting here with the particles + FPS issue though. In Lucky Islands this might be a bit too much as your already have lots of things happening in a LI game, but Skywars and Eggwars could have this and it would be insane imo.

Link to the other thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/kill-effects.226315/

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain

I think it would be pretty good, but I think there are people who don't like this. If they do add it, they should put it so people can turn this type of effect on or off.

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
Some players do not have FPS and kill effects won't fix that..

D34DZ3R0

Apr 2, 2020
I'd rather not have this, it can cause too much chaos and maybe even lag out people.
However if you limit the amount, for example only on elimations (in EggWars, when people die for good), this could be cool!
Love this idea!
Something like this could be good, along with it being in skywars kills, which I guess would go with only eliminations XD.

Reactions: Lukejvc
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom