Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Anton_b_g

May 13, 2017
I've been playing cubecraft for a while and don't understand why the server don't have kill effects? I know that survival games have kill effects but why not the other places on the server? All players don't just play survival games, the server have much, much more to show then the survival games. The kill effects can be blood like survival games och some particels that making it cooler to kill someone. The ''daily achiments'' is a good way to get a kill effect more then buy ranks. your doing many daily achiments and get a reward like an achiments but from the daily achiments. In the reward can you get kill effects, win dances, clothes and much more. From the daily achiments you only get little xp, some points and like 3 cublets a day so why not a ''better touch'' on the server than players need? When your opening cublets you only get trash that you already have like common and rare items. I've got like 50 % of the items you can get from cublets and now i am only getting trash that i already have. So why not give 2 pieces of 4 when you get something you already have and craft a new cublet when you got 4 pieces. The server must get more thing to get, the only you get is heads and its to many of them that you never use.

Reactions: xMrExa

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I like your idea for getting daily kills, so that you get achievement.
Take it positive with heads. It is Nice for having a lot of heads.

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
great idea buddy, ill like that the server add some kill effect in team skywars because there people kills a lot and it sounds nice when there's a kill effect to the mini game as well. I really like your idea Anton_b_g nice suggestion. :D

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I think adding kill effects would be pretty cool to have but I really don't think it's necessary to add. I would love to see this at some point though.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Mintypie231 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
I don't know if I am late/early, but it's 6 may for me. Sorry if I am late.
Top Bottom