Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think of kill counts

  • sure

    Votes: 10 83.3%
  • eh

    Votes: 2 16.7%

  • Total voters
    12
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexFyreXD

Member
May 10, 2020
59
11
9
25
Ever since the new CubeCraft Update to the right of your screen it tells you pretty much everything about the game. So in gamemodes like SkyWars a kill count can be a good idea. There is a kill count when you finish the game but I mean a kill count throughout the game. And it teams it can show you your teammates kill counts as well. This is not really a game changing thing, but I just thought it would be cool to add this.
 

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
1,925
1,703
204
Ya goooooood idea I never look at the end of the game so this would be niiiiccceeeee
 

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
1,526
4,226
349
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I'd rather have them add (only) your killcount on the place the teams where before. It won't be crowded at all there and scoreboard stays clean.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Meiske
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
MiddaySky wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
MiddaySky wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
Top Bottom