Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This has also been suggested for Skywars and Survival Games has it already, so I don't see why this shouldn't be added. A yes from me.

D

Deleted member 204478

Definite yes for me.
I have been wanting this for eggwars ever since I have started playing it.
+1

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Great suggestion! :)
There is only one game that already have it: Survival Games. It would be great if the other games (Skywars, Eggwars, etc.) get it too.

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Normally I would just say that this is just useless since you could just check your stats before going into a game and then compare with the new stats after a game. This can be a bit tedious to do for people who doesn't know (Who doesn't know how to subtract? :P). You have my support on this one! :D

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Normally I would just say that this is just useless since you could just check your stats before going into a game and then compare with the new stats after a game. This can be a bit tedious to do for people who doesn't know (Who doesn't know how to subtract? :p). You have my support on this one! :D
THAT, or you're too lazy to do math to find out how many kills you got. It's just more convenient to have it count it for you every game.

Reactions: HackersDontWin
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D
RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.
Congrats Quacky! :D
qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Top Bottom