Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keep Smiling

Mar 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Hello,

The last 2 days Ive been randomly kicked from games. I asked in the lobby chat if more people had this same issue and some people did.

It says this:

1591530107890.png

Gson

Novice Member
Feb 19, 2020
England
github.com
I believe this issue also falls under the pre-render world issue. Where players in that lobby see nothing but the sky, this issue is being worked on as I have heard. So I believe both issues are being worked on alongside each other.

Reactions: Keep Smiling

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
I have also been kicked a few times already, and it's pretty annoying. I hope they fix it soon.

Keep Smiling

Mar 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
I believe this issue also falls under the pre-render world issue. Where players in that lobby see nothing but the sky, this issue is being worked on as I have heard. So I believe both issues are being worked on alongside each other.
I get that too sometimes, but this is different. With this issue youre just playing your game and suddenly you get kicked. Here a screenshot of all the players leaving the game.
2020-06-07_17.37.12.png

Gson

Novice Member
Feb 19, 2020
England
github.com
I get that too sometimes, but this is different. With this issue youre just playing your game and suddenly you get kicked. Here a screenshot of all the players leaving the game. View attachment 166966

I think it does fall under the pre-world render as this happened to me when other players experienced the rendering issue. It chucked the same error and then kicked everyone. However, I have noticed the increase in lobbies and other gamemode servers going offline. Try creating a report at https://reports.cubecraft.net , witht he neccessary information.

ItzChocolate

Novice Member
Feb 5, 2020
I had the same issue twice within 5 secconds

Attachments

• 2020-06-07_20.09.59.png
    2020-06-07_20.09.59.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 41

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hii, we're already aware of the issue. We pushed a fix where it solved most of the issues you're experiencing with games crashing, but it hasnt completely been resolved. We're currently investigating what causes these crashes and I will try to get back to you once we found out how we can solve this.

Reactions: Eli
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on SAASD's profile.
Happy Birthday!! xx
GiGaGekkies wrote on Alexp192's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Good morning!! Off to work at a wedding today, so wonderful 🥹❤️
Have a nice day everyone!!
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom