Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dfox44

Jul 18, 2016
So I was only using using optifine, damage indicators and armorhud and borderless fullscreen. I was building up to someone and the blocks for some reason kept pushing me around and then the server kicked me for flying even though I don't have hacks and never had. That's pretty bad just randomly getting kicked from a game for possible lag I guess which might of been going on.

xKouhai

Dec 25, 2016
What version were you playing? If it was 1.8 then Sentinel hasn't been released yet (I believe) which might be causing problems since the old anti cheat did this and if you were playing 1.9+ then I don't know, I'm not sure if the old anti cheat still goes, but your lagging- I believe- triggered the anti cheat and it kicked you.

Reactions: Golapagos

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
you were most likely playing 1.8 and Sentinel isnt on 1.8 yet so the old anti cheat is still there and that happens with it it does that so players dont use fastbuild to build really high and really fast it will happen and it will kick you if you do it sorry

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
What version were you playing? If it was 1.8 then Sentinel hasn't been released yet (I believe) which might be causing problems since the old anti cheat did this and if you were playing 1.9+ then I don't know, I'm not sure if the old anti cheat still goes, but your lagging- I believe- triggered the anti cheat and it kicked you.
The anticheat responsible for the kicking in 1.9 is still there a patch is being made for it

xKouhai

Dec 25, 2016
Yeah i noticed that to not sure why its already bad enough with shields

Tbh, thats why I dislike shields I almost never use them unless the opposition is being annoying. It's probably because of the anti cheat being in its early stages, I'm assuming staff is already aware of this issue since its not just me or the creator of the thread having this issue.

Dfox44

Jul 18, 2016
It was on 1.9, I had no shields, not much gear honestly, it was mostly just block placing lag it felt like or something it felt like even though my internet is/was fine yesterday.

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
sentinel kicks me in 1.8 pvp ( which is in 1.9 version ) because i click too fast ( 8 cps ) , just wait for devs to fix it :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Its was a long time didn't post here
But i reach to day a special nember of
1000048598.png
msg in the forums 888
I have no idea how I just became a well known member lol. I mean- it hasn't even been 3 months, and the only thing I do is upload facts.

Thank you all so much, even though I don't deserve being a well known member :heart:
RobinDn wrote on SanCookie's profile.
🍪 When do I get my cookie?
Top Bottom