Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 26, 2017
Playing a game of eggwars with friends and I was building up and got kicked for flying, kinda pissed me off.. fix it please

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
There is some bugs that might be in our games as their are some problems I think with system or something but please refrain from using bad language. :)

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Playing a game of eggwars with friends and I was building up and got kicked for flying, kinda pissed me off.. fix it please
This is due to the server's anti-cheat being......bad. Do not worry! They are currently working on a new one!
There is some bugs that might be in our games as their are some problems I think with system or something but please refrain from using bad language. :)
This has nothing to do with the games, this is due to the anti-cheat.

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
This is due to the server's anti-cheat being......bad. Do not worry! They are currently working on a new one!

This has nothing to do with the games, this is due to the anti-cheat.
What I meant by system was anti-cheat, maybe the anti cheat is too strong? Idk..

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
It is an old anti-cheat so it kicks people who don't hack. Nothing to do with it being "strong."
You mean it kicks people who aren't hacking but then again still has the potential to hack? I think that's kind of a 50/50 kind of anti-cheat meaning that is kind of good compared to other anti-cheats on different servers. Thanks for the extra info! :)

Reactions: WolfShine
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom