Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
It doesn't matter if it was for PvP, survival games or eggwars, the fact is genuine players that are good at PvP will always get accused of hacks by other players.
What if there's a whole bunch of "noobs" in the game and because they keep getting killed by the same person they all decide to kick him for hacking. Without any staff to moderate your suggestion there would just be too much abuse from players.
There's numerous ways to contact staff if you think a problem needs solved.
- conversation on forums
- teamspeak
- discord

LAJO

Sep 2, 2016
It's about the same and btw like they said it would be abused
It really wouldn't and so what.
Go online right now on a kitpvp server and you'll notice that there will defenitly be 1 hacker.
That's why the plugin even abused would still improve the server.

Reactions: Zombiepower

LAJO

Sep 2, 2016
Oh ok. So let me list some things:
A I know this is for FFA only, but how would a plug-in determine if a player is hacking or not?
B You're being kind of vague
C You shouldn't even complain about hackers if you don't report any, it's contradicting yourself.
A: It doesn't It's just so the people can vote to kick hackers: ´90´% from the players have to vote yes.
B: Mk ask me all you want to know :)
C: I do report hackers but they keep coming back,this is a big server even if you would report them all, there will Always be 1 hacker online if you bann one another will come.
It's one of the biggest problemst from this server;

LAJO

Sep 2, 2016
It doesn't matter if it was for PvP, survival games or eggwars, the fact is genuine players that are good at PvP will always get accused of hacks by other players.
What if there's a whole bunch of "noobs" in the game and because they keep getting killed by the same person they all decide to kick him for hacking. Without any staff to moderate your suggestion there would just be too much abuse from players.
There's numerous ways to contact staff if you think a problem needs solved.
- conversation on forums
- teamspeak
- discord
There are never a whole bunch of noobs in one game.
You would know that if you played kitpvp.
Noob pvpers play survival (no offense)
There are never a bunch of noobs.
And there will Always be one person who's good enough to notice that you're not hacking.
I'm a good pvper myself and I would gladly take the risk of being kicked if that means that there will be less hackers.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
There are never a whole bunch of noobs in one game.
You would know that if you played kitpvp.
Noob pvpers play survival (no offense)
There are never a bunch of noobs.
And there will Always be one person who's good enough to notice that you're not hacking.
I'm a good pvper myself and I would gladly take the risk of being kicked if that means that there will be less hackers.

Noob pvpers play all game modes xD I play in pvp sometimes, but there is nearly always at least 1 hacker in the game, kinda puts people off playing.
Like I said already, i don't think your idea would work. Just my opinion :)

Reactions: LAJO

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
This is only a suggestion for kitpvp.
You quickly notice the difference between a hacker and a good player.
If you get kicked in pvp it doesn't affect anything.
If you get kicken in eggwars you lose 10 minutes that's why it's not a plugin for eggwars.
What if a really good pvper was killing everyone and they really valued their kd ratio. Innocent players should never be kicked.

Reactions: betty's oldies

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
What if a really good pvper was killing everyone and they really valued their kd ratio. Innocent players should never be kicked.
That happens a lot on Mineplex player servers. Good PvPer joins the game and beats everyone? Host bans the PvPer from the server for killing the host or "hacking" (when the PvPer was actually just good without any hacks).

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/did-you-know-its-bannable-to-win-games-suggestion.151024/

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/d...er-solution-to-false-accusation.165485/page-4

As I sarcastically said to "ban winners" in these threads and as many can see, there's too many false hackusations on the server thanks to the large influx of hackers since August, if not earlier. It'll make both the good player look bad for "hacking" since he will get kicked in every game and the accuser look bad for falsely calling false accusations on legit players. It's almost like creating an implied rule and a "ban" from games, none of which should be placed on innocent players.

Imagine getting kicked every 5-10 minutes or shorter because you were beating players consistently. Would a game become unplayable for you? Sure would.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gainfullterror

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
This is a good idea, since if there is a hacker then you can kick them out of the game.
What if the "hacker" is actually just a REALLY good player? Considering many accuse others of hacking, most don't know what hacks are or not unless they were SUPER obvious such as fly.

If votekicking were to work with the anticheat, such that the anticheat can detect hackers, then maybe, but why go for that when the anticheat can catch and ban instead?

RainyDayz

Aug 29, 2016
If this was implemented it would be abused a ton, people might decide to kick a player for dominating mid and such acts. :)

BanBoy

Apr 21, 2016
In my room
Nobody records hackers anyway.
If you are on a server this big it doesn't help making long videos and lagging 40 minutes to upload.
Because 5 min later there is a new hacker.
By kicking them over and over.
Hackers wil not play on cubecraft anymore or will stop hacking.

Rip your computer... I use a mac and I cut the videos to sometimes 30 seconds and uploading a video isn't that time consuming/laggy

It takes 2 minute sto upload max and I don't have a fast computer nor a good wifi connection

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I dont think it is a great idea because many people will just vote to kick a pro or annoying person

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm sorry but this will not happen.
A lot of players accuse others already for having hacks,... the thing is that there is a chance they are not hacking.

I understand it's annoying to play with hackers in a game but a command to kick players (doesn't matter if they are hacking or not) would be heavily abused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom