Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
Hey CubeCrafters!

I am an OG player of Minecraft (I started playing Minecraft in 2013) And one of the first servers I knew was CubeCraft and it is the best, in my opinion, now I have started Minecraft from being a Survival/SinglePlayer pro and as everybody knows, Minecraft is the best!

I started playing both Single and Multiplayer in 2016 and I was terribly bad while pvping players, not mobs as I was used to but still I was having fun trying to win an Eggwars or a Skywars game! Anyways after a year and a bit I didn't see good development in pvping and bridging so I got back to Survival. In 2020 I came back and remembered what I did from before and started learning till I got pro in all parts of Minecraft. I got to a good level (currently 64, a stack!). Till now I am trying to improve more and more since I have got to 2k wins in duels lately (now 2110) and I have hopes to get into the duels leaderboard.

Maybe not a lot of people remember me because I have only a stone rank (planning on getting an emerald rank) but I have good friends like @Jiivan, @IWillCatchYou, @GamefreakJay, and @_DontTrustMe maybe they would be seeing this (Hi there!) Of course, I have even more but I just think that I don't need to say all of them xD.

Today I have got into forums, it is completely new for me so I still don't have that much experience and I hope it would be good here. (New to Forums, old on CubeCraft).

(By the way I am a Java player.)

Cya!

Last edited:

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
Hey CubeCrafters!

I am an OG player of Minecraft (I started playing Minecraft on 2013) And one of the first server I knew was CubeCraft and it is the best in my opinion, now I have started Minecraft from being a Survival/SinglePlayer pro and as everybody knows, Minecraft is the best!

I started playing both Single and Multiplayer in 2016 and I was terribly bad while pvping players not mobs as what I was used to but still I was having fun trying to win an Eggwars or a Skywars game! Anyways after a year and a bit I didn't see good development in pvping and bridging so I got back to Survival. On 2020 I came back and remembered what I did from before and started learning till I got a pro in all parts of Minecraft. I got to a good level (currently 64, a stack!). Till now I am trying to improve more and more since I have got to 2k wins in duels lately (now 2110) and I have hopes to get into the duels leaderboard.

Maybe not a lot of people remember me because I have only a stone rank (planning on getting an emerald rank) but I have good friends like @Jiivan, @IWillCatchYou, @GamefreakJay and @_DontTrustMe maybe they would be seeing this (Hi there!) these examples are enough in my opinion (I have more but those are like the best I guess "no offense").

Today I have got into forums, it is completely new for me so I still don't have that much of experience and I hope it would be good here.

(By the way I am a Java player.)

Cya!
Just did a change that "I am a Java mc player ._."

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom