Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
Hey CubeCrafters!

I am an OG player of Minecraft (I started playing Minecraft in 2013) And one of the first servers I knew was CubeCraft and it is the best, in my opinion, now I have started Minecraft from being a Survival/SinglePlayer pro and as everybody knows, Minecraft is the best!

I started playing both Single and Multiplayer in 2016 and I was terribly bad while pvping players, not mobs as I was used to but still I was having fun trying to win an Eggwars or a Skywars game! Anyways after a year and a bit I didn't see good development in pvping and bridging so I got back to Survival. In 2020 I came back and remembered what I did from before and started learning till I got pro in all parts of Minecraft. I got to a good level (currently 64, a stack!). Till now I am trying to improve more and more since I have got to 2k wins in duels lately (now 2110) and I have hopes to get into the duels leaderboard.

Maybe not a lot of people remember me because I have only a stone rank (planning on getting an emerald rank) but I have good friends like @Jiivan, @IWillCatchYou, @GamefreakJay, and @_DontTrustMe maybe they would be seeing this (Hi there!) Of course, I have even more but I just think that I don't need to say all of them xD.

Today I have got into forums, it is completely new for me so I still don't have that much experience and I hope it would be good here. (New to Forums, old on CubeCraft).

(By the way I am a Java player.)

Cya!

Last edited:

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
Hey CubeCrafters!

I am an OG player of Minecraft (I started playing Minecraft on 2013) And one of the first server I knew was CubeCraft and it is the best in my opinion, now I have started Minecraft from being a Survival/SinglePlayer pro and as everybody knows, Minecraft is the best!

I started playing both Single and Multiplayer in 2016 and I was terribly bad while pvping players not mobs as what I was used to but still I was having fun trying to win an Eggwars or a Skywars game! Anyways after a year and a bit I didn't see good development in pvping and bridging so I got back to Survival. On 2020 I came back and remembered what I did from before and started learning till I got a pro in all parts of Minecraft. I got to a good level (currently 64, a stack!). Till now I am trying to improve more and more since I have got to 2k wins in duels lately (now 2110) and I have hopes to get into the duels leaderboard.

Maybe not a lot of people remember me because I have only a stone rank (planning on getting an emerald rank) but I have good friends like @Jiivan, @IWillCatchYou, @GamefreakJay and @_DontTrustMe maybe they would be seeing this (Hi there!) these examples are enough in my opinion (I have more but those are like the best I guess "no offense").

Today I have got into forums, it is completely new for me so I still don't have that much of experience and I hope it would be good here.

(By the way I am a Java player.)

Cya!
Just did a change that "I am a Java mc player ._."

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom