Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
I play alot of EggWars (I'm actually the top number 2 on the killer leaderboard) and I've noticed that when I shoot someone off into the void, they log off and I don't get the kill for that person just cause he disconnected or did /leave. My suggestion is to add something to the game that if you are 'in combat' and you leave, you automatically die and the person that killed you gets the kill added to their stats.
Thanks for giving your time to reading this :)
~HackersDontWin
 

AwesomeGamer

Well-Known Member
Jul 18, 2015
429
22
93
31
Yeah,that happen open to me once but dint really care cause im not even close to be on the top kills XD
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom