Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ElComboMC_

Apr 27, 2019
Honduras
www.youtube.com
So u thinking, why to add OLD maps to cubecraft in 2019?
Cause are beautiful, u know xd, but some maps are good like Stars,Mines,Atlantis,Magicn, and etc
many people love that maps, and so do u love that maps?:)
Many are bad like gravity that there are only 2 chests and the middle is so far.
and i have an idea, why not to do a "Maps Contest"
People will make here best map with here imagination, and then the winner will have Lapis Rank or Gold, the 2nd will have Lapis Rank and the 3rd will have Iron Rank. and that will be Awesome.
What do u think CubeCrafter ;):cube_light:.​

Attachments

• 2019-05-16_12.44.10.png
    2019-05-16_12.44.10.png
    193 KB · Views: 56
  • 2019-05-16_12.43.39.png
    2019-05-16_12.43.39.png
    126.9 KB · Views: 66
  • 2019-05-16_12.43.53.png
    2019-05-16_12.43.53.png
    180.4 KB · Views: 44

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
Maps like Stars, Angelic, Swords and Modern should be kept because they are spacious and not far away from each other. Other maps like Ice and Atlantis should be taken out because of their layout is trash. These maps are just plain weird and don't work well with the current map layout. Other maps like Gravity, Mystic, Tetris should not be kept because they are way too cramped, and close quartered. It takes one hit to get knocked off these maps, and the strategies for these maps are different. It would be hard to adjust to a new bigger, map in a matter of moments after playing multiple rounds on a cramped map. I know understand why some of these maps were removed.

Reactions: Basketman
Apr 22, 2019
knowwhere
Maps like Stars, Angelic, Swords and Modern should be kept because they are spacious and not far away from each other. Other maps like Ice and Atlantis should be taken out because of their layout is trash. These maps are just plain weird and don't work well with the current map layout. Other maps like Gravity, Mystic, Tetris should not be kept because they are way too cramped, and close quartered. It takes one hit to get knocked off these maps, and the strategies for these maps are different. It would be hard to adjust to a new bigger, map in a matter of moments after playing multiple rounds on a cramped map. I know understand why some of these maps were removed.

I agree.
Yea i 100% agree with you. I play loads yesterday and its that close i die almost immediately.
I do like the maps. Just like you said “Cramped” i agree

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom