Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
The old maps were better, keep them.
Dont think they’re worth the effort, all of them have a reason to be removed. Some have way too long distances, some have way too small islands, some are just hard to walk on (ice).
It’s not like skywars needs maps, I’d say to keep them as nostalgia maps. That way cubecraft can repeat that little event every now and then.

Jesse<3

Feb 4, 2019
I like them more than the new one's. With the new one's it's too easy to get to each other / mid. It's Skywars after all. Not hunger games.

Vqzi

Aug 24, 2017
As mentioned before, there're reasons why they were removed. I like the old maps, but they're special. If they would permanent add them it wouldn't be special anymore.

So imo, it's nice to have a nostalgia week once in like 3 months or maybe twice a year.

Jesse<3

Feb 4, 2019
As mentioned before, there're reasons why they were removed. I like the old maps, but they're special. If they would permanent add them it wouldn't be special anymore.
Who cares about it being special or not? They're better maps than the fast-paced hunger games maps there are today

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Please no. I hate most of the old maps. The maps aren't made for PvP and they were made for the playerstyle back then. Let's take Gravity for example. There's literally no place to PvP on, the middle is too far away, and the 2 high stone blocks in the middle of the island are frustating. Of course, some maps are really good/well made. But, the SkyWars ones suck, in comparison with the current maps.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Top Bottom