Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrStatman80

Jul 30, 2016
Reopen the thread as is was to make the server great... and come because i was winning the argument you lock it lol

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
@Nikoshka locked your thread because because you obviously have no clue how Minecraft networks work. It's really not as simple as pressing a big red button and suddenly, poof, all the rule breakers are gone. I'd suggest you hang around on the forums more to find out about Cube and how it works.

D

Deleted member 169486

@Nikoshka locked your thread because your questions had been answered. There is no possible way for what you suggested to be done. He told you to private message him with your concerns.

MrStatman80

Jul 30, 2016
And yet didn't i say to make Cubecraft great again??? meaning suggestions???

So the mod didn't like it as i was winning the argument and so locked... like this will be soon

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Reopen the thread as is was to make the server great... and come because i was winning the argument you lock it lol
@Nikoshka.

No, you were not winning the argument.
As Nikoshka said, you cant press a red button and everything is gone.
He brought up valid points of why your suggestion is practically impossible.
Every lobby and every game a staff member. No. Thats why we have an anticheat :P

D

Deleted member 169486

And yet didn't i say to make Cubecraft great again??? meaning suggestions???

So the mod didn't like it as i was winning the argument and so locked... like this will be soon

Look, dude, your suggestions were awful. He did the right thing by locking the thread as it was creating same in a thread that isn't needed. If you belive he abused his power, there is an area to report that.

Reactions: Deeds

MrStatman80

Jul 30, 2016
sw
@Nikoshka.

No, you were not winning the argument.
As Nikoshka said, you cant press a red button and everything is gone.
He brought up valid points of why your suggestion is practically impossible.
Every lobby and every game a staff member. No. Thats why we have an anticheat :p

And i never saw you replying

MrStatman80

Jul 30, 2016
and
Nikoshka

Reopen it and do a debate... i love the server just was it to be great again

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
and
Nikoshka

Please.
It wont get unlocked because of your whining.

Just deal with it.
Make another legit suggestion if you want one of your ideas to get implemented.
That thread was in the past, move on.

Also can someone lock this?

N

Nikboo

Again, if you have any valid suggestions which are actually possible and backed up by facts, feel free to create a new thread giving your ideas.

Simply, "giving all helpers gm3" does not work on a Bungee server.

Since it seems as if you lack knowledge of how Minecraft networks run, I'll keep this thread open for you to make suggestions / ask questions however, please note that some suggestions that you made are impossible. :-/

Reactions: Deeds

MrStatman80

Jul 30, 2016
Ok you all understand American... so y'll losing the war and so i am dumbing it down for you y'all you understood this?

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
and
Nikoshka

If you love the server, leave it how it is! Now please, do not spam the staff! If you feel the lock was a problem, please go tell him yourself! The server is already great. Now please, go contact him yourself if you feel it was a problem,

Reactions: Lilleh__

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Cracking tf down on rule breakers doesn't make a server great. The server's great as it is. The staff akready do a good job against chat offenders.
Again, if you have any valid suggestions which are actually possible and backed up by facts, feel free to create a new thread giving your ideas.

Simply, "giving all helpers gm3" does not work on a Bungee server.

Since it seems as if you lack knowledge of how Minecraft networks run, I'll keep this thread open for you to make suggestions / ask questions however, please note that some suggestions that you made are impossible. :-/
Just lock this thread aswell to avoid the whole community being sucked into huge beef.

MrStatman80

Jul 30, 2016
If you love the server, leave it how it is! Now please, do not spam the staff! If you feel the lock was a problem, please go tell him yourself! The server is already great. Now please, go contact him yourself if you feel it was a problem,

Yes i love the server but paedohile are here and bullies... so i want to change guess you don't

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
Nikoshka rename this thread to keep it great please and thank you
Please be more respectful to staff. They are all trying to help the server. Now please, be more respectful.

Cracking tf down on rule breakers doesn't make a server great. The server's great as it is. The staff akready do a good job against chat offenders.

Just lock this thread aswell to avoid the whole community being sucked into huge beef.
I agree. @Nikoshka care to do the honors?

Reactions: Lilleh__

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
IMG_2110.JPG
Ok you all understand American... so y'll losing the war and so i am dumbing it down for you y'all you understood this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Top Bottom