should colony control stay

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
hello cubecrafters!
we all know the new seasonal gamemode: colony control, and it seems to be one of the most loved seasonal games ever!

i get its meant as a sesonal gamemode, but honestly? this would be a great game as featured game, or just in general. its fun, quick, something completely different then any other gamemode and most important: its something no other server offers!

the reviews on my post from earlier Colony Control | CubeCraft Games has a few great suggestions on how to change the game and shows a lot of love towards it already, so i do believe this is a game that should stay :)

would love to hear what you guys think of it, should it stay after, or just leave after the season?
have a great day everybody! :heart:

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Yes, I would love to see it as a permanent game. However, a good compromise could be to bring it around during each season, meaning after christmas it would go away until easter, and then return again during the summer etc.

Reactions: wxzzrd

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
I used to be that kind of member who wants seasonal stuff to stay, but I fortunately changed my mind thanks to other members' opinions. Feeling wouldn't be the same without something cool that we can only see on a specific seasonal update, so I definitely disagree with this. Just think of it, and you'll understand who's right.

Reactions: Leogomo

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
I used to be that kind of member who wants seasonal stuff to stay, but I fortunately changed my mind thanks to other members' opinions. Feeling wouldn't be the same without something cool that we can only see on a specific seasonal update, so I definitely disagree with this. Just think of it, and you'll understand who's right.
there's not really a good or wrong answer in something thats based on an opinion tho :) i get your point and thats why there's the option to choose for seasonal only, they could change the map theme for example and add some new stuff every time. i personally feel like its a waste of time to make a game like this, and never use it again

7fishy7

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
I would love to see it added full time, but I think right now its just a good seasonal game, cause in order for it to be added, there would have to be updates to it to keep the game fresh, so if you have any ideas for that, let me know. But cause of that, for right now I'm going to say no. Until I see good ideas that would update and keep the game fresh.

Reactions: InkAsriel

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I've only managed to play a few games, but the community seems to really enjoy it as do I. Honestly, another permanent gamemode would be amazing for the whole Network and it could possibly boost player count too. It's a yes for keeping it from me! :D

Reactions: InkAsriel

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
I would love to see it added full time, but I think right now its just a good seasonal game, cause in order for it to be added, there would have to be updates to it to keep the game fresh, so if you have any ideas for that, let me know. But cause of that, for right now I'm going to say no. Until I see good ideas that would update and keep the game fresh.
TD have been dead for a very long time too tho, we are talking about years even. this is still a brand new game and they're already working on changes right now, so im sure the community will make sure to keep suggesting stuff too :)

Reactions: Violentcreeper7

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
someone should maybe make a suggestion with all the things that should be different, based on feedback from different posts. for example, make pets less overpowered as they're stronger than their owner

Reactions: 404Owl

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
someone should maybe make a suggestion with all the things that should be different, based on feedback from different posts. for example, make pets less overpowered as they're stronger than their owner
I can do that, but not right now. If someone else wants to do it, thats fine too.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I agree with @iLuvQwls I think it should happen every season so like 8 months out of the year, they can have a map for each season too to make it seem more new, and leaderboards can stay, it could be kind of like a scheduled featured game that happens a lot

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
It's a great game, I haven't really seen much like it on Cubecraft or any other server. I think it should stay, at least as a seasonal game coming around once or twice per year.

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
Of course they can add a new seasonal game for christmas so there will always be something cool. Colony Control doesn't really feel like a seasoned game anyways, it's just the map. Also there's no right/wrong in an opinion 😁

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I think a featured game will be best, though it's great it will likely die down a lot in popularity as it grows older. However I do think the amount of effort put into this game definitely deserves to stay, at least as a seasonal game or preferably a featured or permanent one.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
I would love Colony Control to stay as a permanent game!
3ba5r3.jpg
Odin_Is_With_Us_Banner.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom