🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Hi, two years ago I made a very bad introduction so why not make a new one. 😎

About Me

As you may know my name is Kasper! I'm 18 years old and I'm from Sweden! My birthday is February 2nd.
In my freetime I usually play different games and watch different shows/movies. I also spend way too much time on tiktok.
I have a dog, he's named Ozzy, you can find a picture of him down bellow. I do also have an annoying twin brother, but I love him anyways. Besides minecraft, I mostly play league of legends, different horror games or on my nintendo switch. I play some other games too, but not that often so it's not really worth mentioning.

image0 (5).jpg

CubeCraft

I first joined CubeCraft around 2014-2016 or something, I don't really remember. I used to play some EggWars with friends from time to time but I didn't really play actively. Then at the beginning of 2020 (around february - march), my very good friend @Livvv (ly ♡) introduced me back to the server. Therefore I made a forums account, started playing more actively and later got more involved within the comunity. I did also join the translation team in april 2020, and did later become a Translations Coordinator, I sadly left after a few months since I pretty much lost interest in Minecraft overall. For the rest of 2020 I played a bit on and off, logged in a few times a month.
At the end of 2020/beginning of 2021 I started playing more actively again and after a few months, I got the chance to join the translations team again. A short while after this I also decided to apply for Helper, and got promoted on June 1st 2021, with a bunch of other amazing people. ♡ I later got promoted to a Moderator and did also become a Swedish Proofreader/Events Coordinator in the translation team, during my Helper period.
It's been a little over a year now, since I became a Moderator and I've had such a great time, I've met so many friends and have had the chance to work with so many amazing individuals in the staff team. I'm truly greatful for this community and it has really made a positive impact on my life.
I guess I can mention some basic CubeCraft information as well, my favourite gamemode of all time is Slime Surival (dont bully me 😭) and Minerware is easily my 2nd favourite gamemode. I'm currently on 4 Java leaderboards and 0 Bedrock leaderboards.
I used to play a lot of Java but right now I mainly play Bedrock. 😎

Thanks for for reading my (I hope not so bad) introduction :p
I wish I could mention some people I've become good friends with, but I'm way too scared to miss anyone and the list would get pretty long, so just a general message here; you're all amazing and I appreciate you all very very much ♡

Thank you @Evaluatiefout and @Lyriie for helping me with the introduction, very amazing people 🥰

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Hello Kasper, welcome to the forums!

Reactions: Kazwa

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Ty Lyra, how does the forums work I've totally never been here before
Here you can share your suggestions, creations, and open threads for topics you would like to discuss. You can also report players and bugs. If you have any more questions, I'll be happy to help you!

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
Love the introduction and I'm so happy I have gotten to know you throughout the past year! <3
Also, may I borrow Ozzy please?
I'm so happy I have gotten to know you as well <3
And of course you can borrow him!! He is very friendly

• Love
Reactions: Gemmmmie

WiggedWigg

Aug 2, 2021
België
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Basic Info

As you may know my name is Kasper! I'm 18 years old and I'm from Sweden! My birthday is February 2nd.
In my freetime I usually play different games and watch different shows/movies. I also spend way too much time on tiktok.
I have a dog, he's named Ozzy you can find a picture of him down bellow. I do also have an annoying twin brother, but I love him anyways. Besides minecraft, I mostly play league of legends, different horror games or on my nintendo switch. I play some other games too, but not that often so it's not really worth mentioning.

CubeCraft

I first joined CubeCraft around 2014-2016 or something, I don't really remember. I used to play some EggWars with friends from time to time but I didn't really play actively. Then at the beginning of 2020 (around february - march), my very good friend @Livvv (ly ♡) introduced me back to the server. Therefore I made a forums account, started playing more actively and later got more involved within the comunity. I did also join the translation team in april 2020, and did later became a Translations Coordinator, I sadly left after a few months since I pretty much lost interest in Minecraft overall. For the rest of 2020 I played a bit on and off, logged in a few times a month.
At the end of 2020/beginning of 2021 I started playing more actively again and after a few months, I got the chance to join the translations team again. A short while after this I also decided to apply for Helper, and got promoted on June 1st 2021, with a bunch of other amazing people. ♡ I later got promoted to a Moderator and did also become a Swedish Proofreader/Events Coordinator in the translation team, during my Helper period.
It's been a little over a year now, since I became a Moderator and I've had such a great time, I've met so many friends and have had the chance to work with so many amazing individuals in the staff team. I'm truly greatful for this community and it has really made a positive impact on my life.
I guess I can mention some basic CubeCraft information as well, my favourite gamemode of all time is Slime Surival (dont bully me 😭) and Minerware is easily my 2nd favourite gamemode. I'm currently on 4 Java leaderboards and 0 Bedrock leaderboards.

I wish I could mention some people I've become good friends with, but I'm way too scared to miss anyone and the list would get pretty long, so just a general message here; you're all amazing and I appreciate you all very very much ♡

Thank you @Evaluatiefout and @Lyriie for helping me with the introduction, very amazing people 🥰
Nice to meet you! (Cute doggo also eheh)

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
who are you??
I don't know, who am I? I'm aboslutely not on your pfp...

Hii Kasperr!
I'm very glad I met you last year <33
Alsoo, can I borrow Ozzy (forever) ?

Keep being amazing!
Hey Alicia, im very glad I got to meet you as well, you're amazing <3 And of couse you can borrow him, but not forever!!! >:c

Nice to meet you! (Cute doggo also eheh)
Nice to meet you too! And thank you, I agree he is very adorable xd

EEEE it’s kasper!!! Very pro <3
Omg Cathie!!! No u <3

Welcome Cowsper!
Wow Wouter, so rude

Hiii and no you are amazing >:( :heart:
Heyo, and no u >:(
angrybibble.png

Mariau

Jul 3, 2022
Chicago
Pronouns
She/Her
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Basic Info

I have a dog, he's named Ozzy you can find a picture of him down bellow. I do also have an annoying twin brother, but I love him anyways. Besides minecraft, I mostly play league of legends, different horror games or on my nintendo switch. I play some other games too, but not that often so it's not really worth mentioning.

CubeCraft

I first joined CubeCraft around 2014-2016 or something, I don't really remember. I used to play some EggWars with friends from time to time but I didn't really play actively. Then at the beginning of 2020 (around february - march), my very good friend @Livvv (ly ♡) introduced me back to the server. Therefore I made a forums account, started playing more actively and later got more involved within the comunity. I did also join the translation team in april 2020, and did later became a Translations Coordinator, I sadly left after a few months since I pretty much lost interest in Minecraft overall. For the rest of 2020 I played a bit on and off, logged in a few times a month.

Hi!! omg i love your dog hes such a good boy <3

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
What an amazing re-introduction!! I'm glad to be able to get to know you a bit more, although I sincerely hope this is just the start of a long and amazing friendship! :D

Also I won't steal or borrow your dog forever.. But can I please come pet him? He looks so cuteee!

• Heart

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
What an amazing re-introduction!! I'm glad to be able to get to know you a bit more, although I sincerely hope this is just the start of a long and amazing friendship! :D

Also I won't steal or borrow your dog forever.. But can I please come pet him? He looks so cuteee!
Thank you and I hope so too! You're amazing <3
Of course you can pet him!! He is a bit jumpy though :p

• Heart
Reactions: Goldy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom