Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TechProMike

Aug 13, 2016
Hi i'm TechProMike. So about 2 weeks ago I put in a helper application, and i still haven't gotten replied to yet. I would just like an answer (Not trying to sound rude). So I would appreciate an answer.

~Your Friend - TechProMike

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Hi i'm TechProMike. So about 2 weeks ago I put in a helper application, and i still haven't gotten replied to yet. I would just like an answer (Not trying to sound rude). So I would appreciate an answer.

~Your Friend - TechProMike
A response will be only sent if your application has been successful and this is sent within 1 month as max.
If it was denied, then you don't receive anything.

Also, I can assure you won't be accepted and I'm not trying to be rude. I guess you have read this: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-app-faq.187013/
In a part it says: We generally do not accept helper applications from people with less than 100 messages on the forums or people with less than 3 months of activity.

So yeah... good luck anyways!

Reactions: Unipotato
U

Unipotato

A response will be only sent if your application has been successful and this is sent within 1 month as max.
If it was denied, then you don't receive anything.

Also, I can assure you won't be accepted and I'm not trying to be rude. I guess you have read this: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-app-faq.187013/
In a part it says: We generally do not accept helper applications from people with less than 100 messages on the forums or people with less than 3 months of activity.

So yeah... good luck anyways!

-Locked.

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Top Bottom