Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IAmAPeach

Nov 28, 2017
Hey all,

I was thinking of a new troop: baby Zombie. It would go right after spider troop. Simply put, zombie pigmen but less health less EXP received, and cheaper. You guys can post some suggestion stats down below!

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I think this would be really cool if they add multiple paths for each mob to be upgraded but not as it's own unique mob. For example you would have the choice between the tougher armored zombie and the faster baby zombie paths. Baby zombies just don't seem unique enough to have their own path since we already have zombie pigmen.

Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
I really like this suggestion I feel that maybe instead of being a separate mob it may be an upgrade for Zombie in the future? I agree with what has been stated above where there are enough mobs and I feel that this idea would need more evaluation before being added. I can see this possibly being considered in the future as it seems quite a unique and doable idea for tower defence.

I feel that it is a good concept and maybe you could consider backup ideas of what it could be if you wish to further your thread and suggestion further ;o

Reactions: IAmAPeach
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom