• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

comfyyy

Hey all, been a minute since I posted here.

I was just thinking it'd be nice for all us older players (that are just here for the community not the games as much anymore) to have a forum subsection for auctioning off our old accounts if we had ranks, etc. The transactions would not be supported in and legal way, shape, or form by Cubecraft, and buying would be at the risk of both seller and buyer. IDK, haven't thought it over much. Just throw me your thoughts.

Thanks y'all.

Expectational

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2019
United Kingdom
www.zakshearman.com

I don't think Cubecraft should turn into a marketplace. Also, I believe that it would be messy as it would be weird to have a subsection for selling accounts, but them not having any involvement for them.

Also, I don't agree with selling accounts anyway.

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
I don't like this idea very much. Aside from what others said above, it would also make hacking into and stealing accounts a lot more profitable, since if you got hold of a obsidian account you could very easily sell it for a lot of money, basically incentivising scams and hacking into ranked players' accounts.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
No, sorry, I'm against your suggestion. And I even belive that I've heard that selling your account is illegal on cubecraft.

I don't think Cubecraft should turn into a marketplace. Also, I believe that it would be messy as it would be weird to have a subsection for selling accounts, but them not having any involvement for them.

Also, I don't agree with selling accounts anyway.
I don't like this idea very much. Aside from what others said above, it would also make hacking into and stealing accounts a lot more profitable, since if you got hold of a obsidian account you could very easily sell it for a lot of money, basically incentivising scams and hacking into ranked players' accounts.
I thought selling accounts isn't allowed? This is also a bad idea..
Basically this and due to the fact that most of the time when someone sells their account, it'll be most likely be banned or muted, mostly perm in most cases (And if i'm not wrong and am reading it right, it's against the EULA to sell accounts which would then make Cube go against the EULA if they made this a thing)

Though gonna go ahead and lock this thread as this won't be happening (Though feel free to start a conversation with me if you have further issues)

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom