Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RIley_The_Sir

May 18, 2014
So I understand why the staff does not want ender chests in the game but I had a thought. What if donors got little slots like a chest but it would contain a lot fewer compartments and when you die you wouldn't lose the items stored. So my idea was basically,
Iron- 1 slot (a slot is a singular square in a chest)
Lapiz- 2 slots
Gold- 2 slots
Diamond- 3 slots
Emerald- 3 slots
Obsidian- 4 slots (since obsidian is a big donation and all that)
Tell me what you think and please just try to take this into consideration! It would be amazing!

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Suggested already, but i like this. Wouldn't it be fair to add 3 slots to everyone and 4 slots to obsidian though, seeing as donors do already get free items upon spawning in, and we don't want them to be too op, similar to how they are in kitpvp

Reactions: cubeman412

RIley_The_Sir

May 18, 2014
donors should get more for paying that much money. and if everyone got 3 then it would be used by altenate accounts, friends collecting money, and other stuff.

HHyper

Dec 15, 2013
Crazy Land
I really dont understand with all these suggestions. Assassins is a exiting fun game and adding more thing really wont make THAT much of a difference. It will probably just make the game more complicated... Assassins is probably the most favourable game for stone cuz donors arnt as Op. Case closed in my opinion
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^like would be appreciated:p

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom