Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
So, as I'm looking through suggestions I often see many threads that are duplicates of another suggestion. This often clogs up the section and makes some really good suggestions go unnoticed. My suggestion is at the top of the page make a list of common suggestions that are being worked on or have been denied in the past (sticky).
For example:

In The Work:
- Friends System
- Parties
- FreeBuild
- UHC
etc.

Previously Denied:
- Spawn Timer in Eggwars
- Enderpearls in Normal Mode
etc.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
The problem that I see with this, is that there are many things that are constantly being suggested numerous times, and by moving these suggestions to the top, newer and more innovative suggestions will be further down the page, and will go unnoticed in favour of the suggestions that have already been made many times in the past. I do admit however that seeing the same identical suggestion thirty times a week does get old :P

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
The problem that I see with this, is that there are many things that are constantly being suggested numerous times, and by moving these suggestions to the top, newer and more innovative suggestions will be further down the page, and will go unnoticed in favour of the suggestions that have already been made many times in the past. I do admit however that seeing the same identical suggestion thirty times a week does get old :p
Sorry for being a bit unclear, but I meant that there would be a sticky thread highlighting suggestions that are suggested numerous times so there isn't much spam. I edited my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom