• No.

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
Greetings everyone! 👋
Today, I am going to share my idea with you all.
So you can share your opinions with me about it. :)

💚 Jump & Catch 5 Emeralds.
Basically My Idea is everytime someone collects 5 Emerald they get sent to the green cage also known as the winner/successful cage, to give others a chance.
Now, I know that Minerware is a competitive gamemode but when it's the normal mode people should get more chance, or maybe the hard mode.

❓Why should we add this?
[»]
To give others a second chance, whether it's the Easy or the Hard mode.

[»] Prevent people that farm.

[»] Normal mode should be easy and Minerware besides it being a competitive game, it's also a fun game where people should be having fun, at least when it comes to the normal mode.

🧷 Additional Marks.
Please vote and feel free to share your opinions with me in the replies section.
After all enjoy the rest of your day! :)
The poll is going to close after 7days.

Reactions: Passer and Jiivan

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! Sorry I have to disagree. I understand what you said about it is normal mode, so it should be easy. But I think it would be to easy for all players if the players who succeed the game are waiting in the green cage. In this way almost everyone will get a point, which would be to easy I think.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I think it's good as it is now. Keep in mind that Minerware is a competitive mode, and everyone will try to prevent others from winning micro-games. That being said, letting people going to the green cage after they caught 5 emeralds, it's like letting almost everyone win. The funny part in here is that you should try to not let others win as many micro-games as you can, for example in pvp micro-games, among others..

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
Hi! Sorry I have to disagree. I understand what you said about it is normal mode, so it should be easy. But I think it would be to easy for all players if the players who succeed the game are waiting in the green cage. In this way almost everyone will get a point, which would be to easy I think.
I respect that, thank you for sharing your opinion with me :)

Reactions: ShinyArrow

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
I think it's good as it is now. Keep in mind that Minerware is a competitive mode, and everyone will try to prevent others from winning micro-games. That being said, letting people going to the green cage after they caught 5 emeralds, it's like letting almost everyone win. The funny part in here is that you should try to not let others win as many micro-games as you can, for example in pvp micro-games, among others..
They can double it :3, Thank you for sharing your opinion!

Reactions: Jiivan

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
I don't agree, sorry. Catching 5 emeralds in Normal mode is pretty easy already and most people make it. In hard mode this is a tricky one but the goal of hard mode is that it's harder.
Maybe decrease it, anyways thank you for sharing your opinion :)

jackmr9

Novice Member
May 13, 2020
It seems I am too late for the poll, but that won't stop me from sharing my thoughts! I like this idea, but I do agree that catching 5 emeralds in not too difficult as it is. However; there are people that are very good at it, and tend to target, or farm, and this makes it more difficult for others when this happens. I think it would be really cool to see a compromise between the two ideas: When a player catches all the required emeralds, they go to the green cage, but the required emeralds to be caught increases to 7.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
It would be a logical option to consider this, but I feel it would make this challenge a bit too easy. If they were to change it, where if you won you would be automatically sent to the green box, I think they would definitely need to higher the amount that everyone needs to collect to pass. Overall, I don't see a problem on how this gamemode is currently, so I don't think this change needs to happen. However, it is a well thought out idea!

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
It seems I am too late for the poll, but that won't stop me from sharing my thoughts! I like this idea, but I do agree that catching 5 emeralds in not too difficult as it is. However; there are people that are very good at it, and tend to target, or farm, and this makes it more difficult for others when this happens. I think it would be really cool to see a compromise between the two ideas: When a player catches all the required emeralds, they go to the green cage, but the required emeralds to be caught increases to 7.
Exactly! Thank you for sharing your opinion.
Enjoy the rest of your day!

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
It would be a logical option to consider this, but I feel it would make this challenge a bit too easy. If they were to change it, where if you won you would be automatically sent to the green box, I think they would definitely need to higher the amount that everyone needs to collect to pass. Overall, I don't see a problem on how this gamemode is currently, so I don't think this change needs to happen. However, it is a well thought out idea!
It can be 7 instead.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom