Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
My first introduction was posted over a year ago and it wasn't the best because I had just created my forums account and I had never had discussed on any forums before (sounds weird but yes). Well so, here we go:

My real name is Jose Maria and I'm from a town in the province of Cordoba, Spain. I'm starting university IN JUST ABOUT A WEEK WOOOH :), and I'm moving to Madrid to study at the university Charles III a double degree in laws and economics. I have a brother and a dog, which I love both of them. I enjoy going out and spending time with my friends. Specially now that I got my driving license me and my friends have been able to do a lot of cool stuff this summer. I will definitely miss all of them when I move to Madrid, because I love them and they really know how to make me happy.
I also enjoy watching anime and reading manga, and of course playing videogames, particularly Minecraft (playing on CubeCraft of course) and Dead by Daylight, even though I kinda suck at this last one but I always enjoy playing it for a while. Another challenge I had to face this year were the university acess exams which you have to take in June, hopefully I passed all of them and got a mark that allowed me to study what I wanted in the university that I wanted to go, which is probably the best university of social sciences in Spain. My favourite subjects are history and economy, so I'm going to study something related to this. Well, here is my history regarding CubeCraft:

I started playing Minecraft back in 2013 or so when I used to play a version of the game for mobile phones which I used to play on my parents phone. When I got my first tablet, I started playing there and creating worlds with my brother and my cousins, where I had a lot of fun. Minecraft pvp servers were starting and CubeCraft had just been created. By the end of 2014 (I believe) I got Minecraft for my pc, but it was just a free version of the game so I couldn't play on the official servers.
Here is where my history with CubeCraft starts, many spanish youtubers started uploading videos on CubeCraft, mainly playing EggWars, which became a very popular gamemode among the spanish gaming community and the server player count skyrocket to a level which hadn't been seen before. I bought my minecraft account by the end of 2015 exclusively to be able to play on CubeCraft along with my cousin, who purchased his account a few months before and got a rank on CubeCraft.

These months were ones of the happiest of my life, even though I sucked at playing Minecraft in that moment, but CubeCraft definitely takes a key role in my growth. I remember I could only play in weekends, so I remember how happy I used to be on Fridays after arriving to my home just to be able to play some games in CubeCraft, which was what made me happy back then.

After 2016 Minecraft became less popular and I stopped playing because my parents bought me a playstation 4 and I started doing other stuff. I never came back seriously to pc games until the covid pandemic caused a national lockdown that lasted from march 2020 to almost june 2020. Playstation games became kinda boring for me and I started playing at my pc again, including all kind of games like Roblox, Minecraft, TheSims4, etc. But I didn't come back to CubeCraft because I wasn't looking for a pvp server until the end of 2020. Then I started playing at Hypixel, and after some months I realized CubeCraft was still there with a lot of players (it used to peak at 6k players or so) and I completely left Hypixel to focus on CubeCraft (I created my forums account in that moment), but then I found this: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/⚠️-notice-were-updating-our-network-to-1-12-2.283171/.

That killed my desires to keep playing on the server because I had always played using the old pvp system and I left for some time after the 1.8 removal. By the end of last summer, I decided to give CubeCraft another chance because I couldn't find any other server with the same magic because I used to love CubeCraft's maps and the sensation of playing here, so I decided to come back by september, before starting highschool again. I couldn't play a lot because I had to get great marks during the year and prepare the final exams to access the university I mentioned before but I played as much as I could. After finishing them summer started and yeah, here we are.

I hope you all enjoyed knowing a bit more about me :) and I'm looking forward to many more years of CubeCraft!! 💙

D

Deleted member 584093

My first introduction was posted over a year ago and it wasn't the best because I had just created my forums account and I had never had discussed on any forums before (sounds weird but yes). Well so, here we go:

My real name is Jose Maria and I'm from a town in the province of Cordoba, Spain. I'm starting university IN JUST ABOUT A WEEK WOOOH :), and I'm moving to Madrid to study at the university Charles III a double degree in laws and economics. I have a brother and a dog, which I love both of them. I enjoy going out and spending time with my friends. Specially now that I got my driving license me and my friends have been able to do a lot of cool stuff this summer. I will definitely miss all of them when I move to Madrid, because I love them and they really know how to make me happy.
I also enjoy watching anime and reading manga, and of course playing videogames, particularly Minecraft (playing on CubeCraft of course) and Dead by Daylight, even though I kinda suck at this last one but I always enjoy playing it for a while. Another challenge I had to face this year were the university acess exams which you have to take in June, hopefully I passed all of them and got a mark that allowed me to study what I wanted in the university that I wanted to go, which is probably the best university of social sciences in Spain. My favourite subjects are history and economy, so I'm going to study something related to this. Well, here is my history regarding CubeCraft:

I started playing Minecraft back in 2013 or so when I used to play a version of the game for mobile phones which I used to play on my parents phone. When I got my first tablet, I started playing there and creating worlds with my brother and my cousins, where I had a lot of fun. Minecraft pvp servers were starting and CubeCraft had just been created. By the end of 2014 (I believe) I got Minecraft for my pc, but it was just a free version of the game so I couldn't play on the official servers.
Here is where my history with CubeCraft starts, many spanish youtubers started uploading videos on CubeCraft, mainly playing EggWars, which became a very popular gamemode among the spanish gaming community and the server player count skyrocket to a level which hadn't been seen before. I bought my minecraft account by the end of 2015 exclusively to be able to play on CubeCraft along with my cousin, who purchased his account a few months before and got a rank on CubeCraft.

These months were ones of the happiest of my life, even though I sucked at playing Minecraft in that moment, but CubeCraft definitely takes a key role in my growth. I remember I could only play in weekends, so I remember how happy I used to be on Fridays after arriving to my home just to be able to play some games in CubeCraft, which was what made me happy back then.

After 2016 Minecraft became less popular and I stopped playing because my parents bought me a playstation 4 and I started doing other stuff. I never came back seriously to pc games until the covid pandemic caused a national lockdown that lasted from march 2020 to almost june 2020. Playstation games became kinda boring for me and I started playing at my pc again, including all kind of games like Roblox, Minecraft, TheSims4, etc. But I didn't come back to CubeCraft because I wasn't looking for a pvp server until the end of 2020. Then I started playing at Hypixel, and after some months I realized CubeCraft was still there with a lot of players (it used to peak at 6k players or so) and I completely left Hypixel to focus on CubeCraft (I created my forums account in that moment), but then I found this: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/⚠️-notice-were-updating-our-network-to-1-12-2.283171/.

That killed my desires to keep playing on the server because I had always played using the old pvp system and I left for some time after the 1.8 removal. By the end of last summer, I decided to give CubeCraft another chance because I couldn't find any other server with the same magic because I used to love CubeCraft's maps and the sensation of playing here, so I decided to come back by september, before starting highschool again. I couldn't play a lot because I had to get great marks during the year and prepare the final exams to access the university I mentioned before but I played as much as I could. After finishing them summer started and yeah, here we are.

I hope you all enjoyed knowing a bit more about me :) and I'm looking forward to many more years of CubeCraft!! 💙
camel or horses

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Great introduction! I loved reading this! :D
Good luck with Uni! I'm sure you'll do great!

Oh also, I love dogs can I see a pictureee?? Pretty pleaseee!

• Heart
Reactions: josepadgui

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Great introduction! I loved reading this! :D
Good luck with Uni! I'm sure you'll do great!
Thank you!! I'm pleased you liked it.

Oh also, I love dogs can I see a pictureee?? Pretty pleaseee!
That will be more difficult because I'm not at home as I already moved to Madrid, but my dog is almost identical to this one.
1661942014929.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: Goldy

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
That will be more difficult because I'm not at home as I already moved to Madrid, but my dog is almost identical to this one.
Aww that's very saddd, if you somehow do manage to get a picture of your own dog feel free to DM me it anywhere though! :D

If it does look even remotely close to the picture you just sent I'm sure your dog is super cute!! (I totally definitely didn't say "awww" out loud when I saw it...)

• Heart
Reactions: josepadgui

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Aww that's very saddd, if you somehow do manage to get a picture of your own dog feel free to DM me it anywhere though! :D

If it does look even remotely close to the picture you just sent I'm sure your dog is super cute!! (I totally definitely didn't say "awww" out loud when I saw it...)
I'll search in my gallery to try find one from this summer.

• Heart
Reactions: Goldy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on elderlysnake123's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Hony wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Worried 🥳🥳
Minecart+poisnous potato= SUPER SPEEDY MINECART-
Screenshot_20240420_202707.jpg

The best minecart in history
Off to work in the rain :((
Have a nice rest of ur day everyone xx
Top Bottom