Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him

Recently you added this in BlockWars and I’m want to see it in EggWars, because in Team EggWars people can just leave at the beginning of the match and make your team play with 3 or 9 people, when other teams play with 4 people or 10 people, or you can play solo in Duo EggWars when others play with teammate.​

Requires for people can join the EggWars game when it in progress:​

1. Game duration =< 10 minutes​

2. >= Half of teams have alive egg​

3. Team for which the player will play must have an egg​

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't believe this would be a good idea. Let's say I'm playing solo or teams of two. My neighbours both left after the game starts, the egg is sitll there afaik, so I go to mid straight away (or build to their island to get the egg points). Later on a player joins on the island next to me and can quickly break my egg. This can also be an argument when playing To4 if the team next to you only has 1 player you'd most likely go to mid.

The reason this works on Blockwars is because there will always be 2 teams fighting each other, it's especially nice as this will potentially keep games filled and thus even.

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't believe this would be a good idea. Let's say I'm playing solo or teams of two. My neighbours both left, so I go to mmid straight away. Later on a player joins on the island next to me and can quickly break my egg.

The reason this works on Blockwars is because there will always be 2 teams fighting each other, it's especially nice as this will potentially keep games filled and thus even.
I never knew I could rejoin the same game in Blockwars

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't believe this would be a good idea. Let's say I'm playing solo or teams of two. My neighbours both left after the game starts, the egg is sitll there afaik, so I go to mid straight away (or build to their island to get the egg points). Later on a player joins on the island next to me and can quickly break my egg. This can also be an argument when playing To4 if the team next to you only has 1 player you'd most likely go to mid.

if People will unable to join in the team if it’s empty and if is game in progress you’l agree?

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
and if is game in progress you’l agree?
I'm not sure what you mean about this. I'm saying the reason this works on blockwars is due to a large amount of leaving involved, and the players will always be attacking each other. Having the join in progress only adds balancing to the game, while in eggwars it would make it more complicated from what I can imagine.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Top Bottom